PDA

View Full Version : The Rules Of Wagh

TAC Queen
4th Apr 2007, 02:42
My self and ones friends were sat in a seated arrangement whist stud up discussing the rules and regulations regarding the rules and regulations of WAGH.
Can anyone who can type please note down then scan, then using OCR software copy to a word document and then post to this thread if they have any knowledge or understanding of said rules of wagh. Anyone who then takes said document off topic to discuss the breeding habit of dwarf hamsters should duly note that I will not post here again and instead will use the US postal service to send you a note explaining in no uncertain terms that you are your self a dwarf hamster.
Any bone with any kind of skin complaint who lives near Swindon may need not apply.
I have to leave now as two Americans have decided to talk about glide slop and PPQ SLY TDY WTF right by my window in really loud voices.
Please excuse me why I go and do an English on them.

aaaagh the seam to have taken the hint.
Happy Christmas to one and all.
regard
;) ;) ;) :8 :8 ;) ;) :\ :\ :\ :\ :}

PPRuNeUser0211
4th Apr 2007, 02:45
Something tells me tac queen has had one... or 5 too many!:P

MightyGem
4th Apr 2007, 04:08
I suppose, purely by the law of averages, someone, somewhere out there will know, just what on earth he is going on about. :confused:

Whaaa newark
4th Apr 2007, 08:23
If you thing talking about this subject on a public forum is funny, then you are wrong.

YOU KNOW THE RULES - NEVER STOP.

StopStart
4th Apr 2007, 08:26
Surely the original post is, in fact, a waah? Albeit a ripped-to-the-tits-on-american-chemical-p1ss-beer waaah.

Gainesy
4th Apr 2007, 08:31
Well it makes more sense than the various Mission Statement bolleaux knocking around.

Tequila slammers are a bugger eh?:ok: