PDA

View Full Version : Trans Maldivian Airways, Junoir First Office?

severi87
4th Apr 2007, 02:12
Hello, this is my first post on PPRuNe, although I have been reading through the many threads for the past few weeks. My question regards Trans Maldivian Airways. I have seen a job add on avcanada.ca, a pilot forum much like PPRuNe but solely Canadian, for a junior first officer position. Just out of flight training in Canada, I barely meet the company’s requirements. Is there anyone who has been employed or associated with this company that could give me any information specifically about working and living environments? I know very little about the Maldives, but I have done a little reading. It would be a great help if I could get some information and even opinions of pilots who have experienced flying in this part of the world. Thank you for time.

J. Severinsen

santos dumont
21st Jul 2007, 10:25
Flying here right now. If you only just meet the requirements this is a hard place to get into. They mostly look for people with a lot of seaplane time. However, persistence is your key to this place. Be persistent and if you want in it is possible.

SD

Cool banana
21st Jul 2007, 12:23
Are you referring to the ATR 42 or the Twin Otter position as a F/O