PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Shoes ??

Twinklinggem
2nd Apr 2007, 16:10
Where do you all get your cabin shoes from i am having so much trouble finding a pair :ugh: the outdoor fine got them but cabin shoes :\

bluefreedom
2nd Apr 2007, 18:56
Hi,

Carvella do good shoes - they are pricey but normally fit the Uniform standards and are built to last. There is also an online company think they are called crewshoes.co.uk or .com.

Good luck

: )

vodkaholic
2nd Apr 2007, 19:16
I'm also having trouble finding some that conform to company standards...and also to my feet!! i get very cranky if i am wearing uncomfortable shoes and for some reason, shoes never seem to fit me comfortably!!
i have seen the website crewshoes.com but i like to try shoes on before i spend money. especially when they are about £30!!
if anyone else has any ideas for cheap, comfortable cabin shoes i'd be eternally grateful! :)

Pandora's Box
3rd Apr 2007, 07:36
Girlies,

I pressume your after navy shoes which are a pain in the arse to get. My airline has now said we can wear black shoes cause navy are difficult to get hold off!!

I got my last navy shoes from Next, really comfy, low healed and only £20....that was a few months ago though. You can try Empire.co.uk they have loads of low healed court shoes in black or navy...again only about 20 quid :ok:

Good luck with you mission

cabingal
3rd Apr 2007, 19:28
M+S do navy court shoes for £15. Insolia - they are dead comfy!

katie1407
4th Apr 2007, 19:50
deichmann shoes if you have one locally. My cabin shoes were £17.99 and are like gloves they are so comfy!