PDA

View Full Version : F.A.S.T Museum

chevvron
31st Mar 2007, 18:21
Local papers are telling the story that one of the partners has decided to split from the FAST Museum and is taking away its aircraft.

Gulf4uk
1st Apr 2007, 12:28
Hi

The Story is aVAIL On WWW AT

http://www.farnborough.co.uk/news/2009/2009098/some_planes_going_due_to_dispute_over_air_museum

Have not had chance to check but i believe some exhibits have already been removed all very Sad

Tony

scudpilot
2nd Apr 2007, 08:00
so do we think that the musuem will be set up somewhere else? I also am very sad, will miss the EE Lightning... only ever saw one fly @ the IAT.... GOD It was an awesome sight (not to mention sound!)

Gulf4uk
3rd Apr 2007, 16:12
hi

A Drive past on the A325 This morning i noticed that the BAC111 Cabin trainer is missing from its spot by the fence and it appears others may have been moved
or Gone.

tony

Birdonawire
24th Apr 2007, 15:41
Just to say that i know the Lightning T5 XS420 at FAST will be saying put in all its spendid glory. One of the museum guardians told me so.

Apparently the FAS Ltd (FASL) supposedly supporting commercial company was asked, and subsequently has left the stage and the FAST Museum is starting to expand and improve after shedding this appendage!

It all sounded a bit messy but im told its 'onwards and upwards' now for this museum of true British Aviation excellence!

I know several noses have gone and the Lightning F6 belongs to an organisation called 'Lakes Lightnings' somewhere up north ...in the Lakes i guess!