PDA

View Full Version : dream come true

woccer woccer
31st Mar 2007, 00:17
after 15 years of slaving and working for nothing I finally cracked the big time flying around one of Aust biggest natural attractions for heaps of money, yesterday a man told me he had done heaps of joyflights and they were pretty boring, I showed him climbed out at max perf and flew at best range speed he loved it. does it get any better

victor6
31st Mar 2007, 01:18
YES...................................:)

gulliBell
31st Mar 2007, 01:20
Congratulations! I didn't know they paid big dollars for an entry level joy-flight job at The Rock! It does get better than that, eventually, but for your first real (paid) job then I guess it really doesn't get much better than that. Keep off the 6pm News, well done. Perseverance finally paid off.

remote hook
31st Mar 2007, 01:28
Good for you, what the hell is Max Range Speed?????;)

RH

gulliBell
31st Mar 2007, 02:00
Hope he didn't mean "best range speed" with the throttle rolled off, demo'ing an auto with pax on board. That would be naughty, risk ending up featuring on the 6pm News.

Arm out the window
31st Mar 2007, 02:15
I'm not sure it does get any better - you seem to have ticked all the boxes. Congratulations!
Perhaps one other thing you could do would be to demonstrate turning and acceleration errors of the magnetic compass, if the pax seem like the type that could handle the excitement.

woccer woccer
1st Apr 2007, 02:42
whats that

Sir HC
2nd Apr 2007, 21:09
After 15 years of slaving and working for nothing? I suspect the school holidays have started a tad early this easter.

Magjam
3rd Apr 2007, 08:54
Perhaps one other thing you could do would be to demonstrate turning and acceleration errors of the magnetic compass, if the pax seem like the type that could handle the excitement.

Best quote of the day :D