PDA

View Full Version : Royal Brunei problems ahead.

Big Ben
30th Mar 2007, 03:52
With the resignation of the Acting Chief Executive Officer, Pg Mohd Yusof
Big problems ahead for RBA, B777 introduction in doubt as money not forthcoming together with huge losses. Crisis meetings to follow with staff. The Airline is fearing the worse with mass resignations before the actual money runs out, graturity payments etc. in doubt.
Will the Airline fold and allow Air Asia to take over its routes? I hope not.
As a former employee I hope HM will come to RBA's rescue.

speedtwoten
30th Mar 2007, 05:34
:confused: I'm applied to RBA in 1978, but rejected because 1) I'm not holding UK or NZ license 2) I'm not malay from Brunei origin 3) I'm not rated on B757/B767 4) I'm not British or New Zealander.
now they "Airline is fearing the worse with mass resignations" leaving because the money is no more, I'm so sorry :{ why RBA does not thinking ahead before employing them??? just because RBA ignore the pilot's around their country:=

MASsenger
30th Mar 2007, 07:14
Hey speedy, don`t get so uptight. You are not the only one who did not get in. You did not fit into RBA requirement, which you have already spelt out. Anyway that`s the way it is everywhere buddy, welcome to the real world. :D

NDBDME
30th Mar 2007, 14:55
Bigben, for somebody who has worked here before you have obviously forgotten how this place works, RBA will always be here it’s a fact of life, so stop scare mongering and go off and fly your freight around the world out of WSSS. The airline is doing just fine without you, why is it that Pilots who are supposed to be professional people sometimes talk a load of C**P? Yes the acting CEO has gone but so what it’s happened before and will happen again at this airline and many others and before you say anything I am more informed than you might think!! What to do La!!:cool: :cool:

pipersfather
1st Apr 2007, 08:07
Pg Yusof was seconded to RBA from his post in the government in 1999. He hasn't resigned he is returning to the government services.

speedtwoten
2nd Apr 2007, 15:39
HI MASenger, tell Big Ben about reality buddy, "what goes up must come":ok:

MASsenger
3rd Apr 2007, 01:13
NDBME has said it all - RBA will always be here it’s a fact of life.:ok:

speedtwoten
3rd Apr 2007, 16:11
Long Live Mad Saleh In Brunei

Big Ben
7th Apr 2007, 06:00
Hi NDBDME,
Yes life is pretty good with SIA Cargo.
It's been around five weeks since I spoke to your previous CEO ( PF)
on RBA's B777 introduction problems. Like I said, Hope ( HM ) can help!
Do you now have any good news to report because we are getting some very mixed messages from around the world?
A colleague said something about , ' ----------------act together'.

Regards

Bigben

millerscourt
7th Apr 2007, 06:23
Big Ben Yes life is pretty good with SIACargo????

That is not what your ex colleague Bananasbananas is saying at the moment although he does rather blow hot and cold on that subject. Maybe he has changed his mind again??

PS Where is all that oil money going in Brunei?? He should have plenty left still to prop up RBA even after his kind of personal extravagances.

BANANASBANANAS
7th Apr 2007, 07:56
Hi all,

Wasn't going to intrude on the RBA thread but as my name has been mentioned here goes.

SIA Cargo was great for a few months, then mainline pinched most of our flying which knocked a big hole in our salary and we registered our displeasure in finest anglo saxon style. To be fair, the management are fairly pro active but their hands are tied almost as much as ours. Progress is being made, albeit 2 paces forward, one pace back and the "blowing hot and cold" is merely a reflection of whether we are going 1 backwards or 2 forwards when the post is made.

Wrt RBA, not my right to comment as I don't work there anymore but I am sure you will muddle on through. We always did in the past and I am sure you will now.:ok: