PDA

View Full Version : Old F4 Videos

Black 'n Yellar
22nd Mar 2007, 11:38
I have finally got round to putting some old F4 vidoes on my website that I got while back. Hopefully they will bring back good memories for some people of a day when we could muster 16 jets for a flypast! The quality of the recording is bad in a lot of places, but it is still great footage of a good looking aircraft.
The videos are on my website at http://www.flyingmarines.com and in the 'aviation videos' page under 'older jet movies.' I could post the exact address, but this seems like a good excuse to get people to visit my site :D If you are an ex-Royal Marine aviator, please see the 'contacts' page and let me have any stories, pictures or biographies that you may have.
Please be aware that the site may get shut down briefly if there is too much downloaded from it in one day (had to go for a cheap hosting solution as JPA just screwed me out of Enhanced Flying Pay for another year!) so please be patient.
Enjoy:ok:

Black 'n Yellar
23rd Mar 2007, 13:09
Lots of 'Lookers' but no posters, so back to the top!

charliegolf
23rd Mar 2007, 13:30
Yeller,

The old eyes are fading, but I can't for the life of me see any 'older jet movies' in the section.

CG

Focks 2
23rd Mar 2007, 14:55
Aviation Videos - Harrier Videos - Older Jet Movies.

Some great stuff there BnY. Don't think much to the in-cockpit singing though. :)

:ok:

wokawoka
23rd Mar 2007, 16:06
Top videos mate, especially the low flying section.
As to the 16 ship I think we d struggle to achieve this (combining all the FJ in the uk regardless of type..) nowadays.

Sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Gainesy
23rd Mar 2007, 16:57
B & Y,
:ok: On the 16-ship, forgot what a good looking jet the Spook was.
Handbrake Hice at Wattashame looks a bit posh, when was HM there?:confused: