PDA

View Full Version : Oasis Australia ??

sizematters
22nd Mar 2007, 00:57
just got it from a very relaible source that Quantas is buying a large slice of Equity in Oasis.......................From May/June all Oasis training will be undertaken in Oz and the boys will get reciprocal id travel...................sounds to me like Oasis is becoming a major player ..............................

Baywatcher
22nd Mar 2007, 01:01
Yes I heard the same rumour and 4 more airplanes arriving soon. Lets hope it remains the happy family it appears to be today. Imagine going to work and being happy as well!

cpdude
22nd Mar 2007, 01:04
Any rumours about hiring to a YVR base?

Baywatcher
22nd Mar 2007, 01:09
The rostering is so good and people friendly that you can opt to fly 12 to 14 days and have the rest of month off. If you wish to get off in YVR for the days off it will be arranged, despite the "base" being HKG.

The main idea is for crews to be happy because they realise that it will reflect througout the Company which obviously reflects in the product.

wingspan213
22nd Mar 2007, 14:36
I also heard that Oasis is getting A380!!:p I love rumours!!!!!

cpdude
22nd Mar 2007, 16:17
With HKG being the base for rostering, does that mean no hotel or allowances in HKG?

Kitsune
22nd Mar 2007, 18:28
Just think what a big happy family it will be when the Smeggington/Turdbull management regime of Skippy takes over Oasis....how do you sell stock short again? (assuming there IS an IPO):rolleyes: