PDA

View Full Version : Freighter Flying

Mr. Bloggs
15th Mar 2007, 07:54
Why do pilots continue to fly the freighter aircraft? This flying is for the freighter operation. The same operation that employed ASL pilots and delayed many Commands and F/O upgrades. These pilots that had their upgrades delayed are now volunteering to fly the freighter aircraft. WHY? How many times do you have to be beaten before you open your eyes?

Cathay wanted a separated freighter division with its own rostering practices, pay and benefits so they screwed the pilots to get it. Now you don’t have to fly the freighter but many people that were disadvantaged by it continue to help out. Why?

Are you intimidated by a call from the CP744 to ask why? Tell him you don’t like the Freighter RP should be enough. Maybe they will change the RP for the better if no one flies under that RP. Can’t you figure that out???

The more pax pilots that fly the freighter aircraft; you could be taking a potential pay rise from the freighter fleet.

But then again, everyone out for themselves, again. :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :=

Night Watch
15th Mar 2007, 08:18
I joined after May 02.... so unfortunately I don't have a choice.

Was what i signed up for....

Glass Half Empty
15th Mar 2007, 08:53
That is not the case with Captains as they will have joined prior to 02. I'm with Mr B on this one, what are Pax Captains doing this for? Stick on the pax fleet and see if we can get one RP and a consolidated pay scale.