PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Day.

Mylord-Smythe
13th Mar 2007, 22:22
I thought I would post this quick thread to inform all military aircrew that have partaken in ATPL/CPL courses at Airways Flight Training at Exeter of some sad news. On Sunday 4 March 07, Pauline, the company secretary lost her fight against cancer and passed away. She was laid to rest at a lovely service in her home village on Monday. Any of you who had dealings with AFT would know that she was the life and soul of the place, she kept all the students relaxed with her smile, especially just before your I.R! and more importantly she kept the instuctors in check. For many past and present military members I know we all had fond memories of her, so I thought even though it had been mentioned on other threads I pay my respects and hopefully yours to. (Bearing in mind 75% of all AFT's students were military!!).

May she rest in peace.

Paul McCacksdown
14th Mar 2007, 15:14
How very sad. I last saw Pauline in Jan 05 when I renewed my IR with AFT and she looked so well. She was indeed the life and soul of the place. Commiserations to Brian and the team, condolences to her family.

luke77
26th Mar 2007, 22:42
How sad. Pauline was a lovely lady,a real smile every day.