PDA

View Full Version : SU-27 (old) accident

forget
13th Mar 2007, 17:38
I know this happened some time ago but this video is new to me - and incredible! From 40 seconds onwards :eek: :eek:
http://media.putfile.com/SU-27-crash

hoodie
13th Mar 2007, 19:27
Lots of people dying in that clip.

An old duffer I may be, but it's an inappropriate posting in my opinion.

forget
13th Mar 2007, 19:59
An old duffer I may be, but it's an inappropriate posting in my opinion. :confused:

What on earth are you on about? Do you want every thread on Prune that involves a fatality to be removed? Inappropriate - Jeez. :ugh:

Seldomfitforpurpose
13th Mar 2007, 20:03
Please tell me Samthepratt has not been re incarnated :rolleyes:

For true aviators anything that, as this video does, depicts loss of life in this unfortunate manner is inappropriate, I suggest you move it to jetblast or the like as it has no place here :=

ZH875
13th Mar 2007, 20:20
Seldomfitforpurpose & hoodie, I agree.

Do you want every thread on Prune that involves a fatality to be removed" The answer is no, but when the whole point of the video is just to watch the plane crash - what is the purpose. As the majority of PPruners probably do not speak Russian, what can be learned from the video?.

Foget - Please rethink.

hotshots!
14th Mar 2007, 00:42
This is a military forum. The video is military. Points / Questions?

spectre150
14th Mar 2007, 07:29
Not sure which is more shocking - the fact that the poster opened a thread on PPrune to show that sort of video or his reaction What on earth are you on about? Do you want every thread on Prune that involves a fatality to be removed? Inappropriate - Jeez.

Personally I would like to see every thread on Prunethat involves a VIDEO of a fatality removed. Inappropriate - Jeez was rather emotional dont you think?

forget
14th Mar 2007, 21:14
I’ve been inhabiting Prune for some time now and I’m familiar with the odd broadside - but never have I witnessed the likes of the sanctimonious tw@ts and self-elected arbiters of good taste as in this post!

I had not seen this video before and I thought others may have missed it. It’s the most dramatic footage I have seen of any accident - and worth watching for that fact that alone.

Those who then decided that my post was an offence to the dead need professional help! I’m not totally unfamiliar with attending still smoking holes - and carrying the coffins of the results to their own final little hole, with relatives present, are times best forgotten.

In short - I don’t need the likes of those above to explain the me the borderline between ‘sensitivity’ and bloodlust. :mad: Over and out.

ZH875
14th Mar 2007, 21:19
It’s the most dramatic footage I have seen of any accident - and worth watching for that fact that alone.SAD SAD SAD SAD :mad:

Nuff Said

Seldomfitforpurpose
14th Mar 2007, 21:22
Thats the problem with the youth of today ZH, no standards :rolleyes: