PDA

View Full Version : Jobs With Greek Carriers

CheekyFly
13th Mar 2007, 05:49
HELLO ALL,

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT GAINING EMPLOYMENT WITH OLYMPIC AIRLINES OR AGEAN AIRLINES. CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ANYWHERE.

LOOKING TO MOVE TO GREECE AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE MY FLYING THERE.

CHEERS,

Cheeky :O

Virginia
13th Mar 2007, 09:46
Apparently (rumour mill!) easyJet will be opening a base in Greece!

flintey
14th Mar 2007, 20:53
hi Cheekyfly

I had been looking for a crew job in Cyprus and i had thought about commuting from Greece,but unfortunately i couldn't find anything that would have worked out.

However i did speak to personnel at Eurocypria and they told me that they where recruiting for their base in Crete. Could you possibly commute to Greece from there?

leisurelad
14th Mar 2007, 21:25
Hi,

Have you thought about maybe trying for Viking Airlines, they have a base in Athens and Heraklion. I would imagine they would take on non greek crew who maybe spoke the language, worth a try anyway.

Thx

BestonBoard
15th Mar 2007, 14:54
Hi there, I used to work for a UK based airline, where we were fleeted on greek carriers... namely Skywings (airline that is only 2 years old) and Viking... if you check out Vikingairlines.com they may have some details on recruitment. I was based in the UK, but crew that stayed on with them were offered the chance to be based in Athens for the summer. Their mane fleets are flying on DC-9-83 aircraft... it's worth a try at least???