PDA

View Full Version : What happened to CANNOT, Regret CX and Jose?

Mr. Bloggs
11th Mar 2007, 06:30
I was having a good laugh at the way they were winding up some of you. I guess the thinned skinned got them banned. Pprune has never been so entertaining.

However, there was some truths to what they were saying but just a bit hardcore putting it out.

Angry? Well I suppose it is all relative to where you sit and how the CX system treated you. Do they deserve it? Well some think the 49ers deserved it?

Well it was entertaining while it lasted.:(

hog tied
11th Mar 2007, 16:58
I don't get it either. The message was pretty accurate, so unless they used profanity or personal attacks, I don't see why they should be banned (censored!) for speaking their minds the way many would like to.

BusyB
11th Mar 2007, 17:25
Well, I have to say, I felt there was profanity and racist comments.

They are no loss to the forums and you needn't accuse me of being management for feeling that.:ok:

Flying Bagel
11th Mar 2007, 19:39
Windup artists or trolls are quite commonplace. Some are actually quite good public speakers, some do provide your odd bits of humour, some perhaps just a bit assinine. But once the swearing gets out of hand, or phrases such as 'chink be gone' get thrown around, I reckon it's a bit overboard.

Really, I can't think of anyone who would find humour with crap like that, as it's a bit past winding up, thin or thick skinned. That's unless if you find racism funny...

Five Green
11th Mar 2007, 21:12
So it is ok to use phrases including the following "...you yanks..." ?

Not too different really.

FG

Flying Bagel
12th Mar 2007, 10:42
I don't condone that either FG. In fact, anyless of that crap the better.

Mr. Bloggs
16th Mar 2007, 13:09
Welcome back guys. Good to see you back. Keep telling how it is.:D