PDA

View Full Version : Low Flying Complaints - Round Here?!?

Roland Pulfrew
6th Mar 2007, 11:51
Anyone seen this? http://www.glumbert.com/media/swiss:ok: Now that looks like fun!!!

samuraimatt
6th Mar 2007, 12:28
Very impressive. I wonder how many climbers fell off the hill after he sneaked up on them? Any idea what type of jet it was?

airborne_artist
6th Mar 2007, 12:36
SM - the clue is in the title "Hunter over Switzerland", and the opening shot quite clearly shows the aircraft from the front, on the starboard side, and there's also a good shot of it on finals/landing :ugh:

samuraimatt
6th Mar 2007, 12:42
Sorry I came in about 30 seconds into the film so I didn't see the title.

mustflywillfly
6th Mar 2007, 14:38
Rubbish. Flying my Cessna 152 LL over Oxfordshire is far more exciting.
hmmmmmmm:}

False Capture
6th Mar 2007, 15:35
I wonder how many climbers fell off the hill ...... and how many skiers got caught up in the avalanches?:ok:

stickmonkeytamer
6th Mar 2007, 22:10
Samuraimatt- the more post of yours I read, the less likely I am to think that you are entitled to be in this room- observationally from the video called "HUNTER over Switzerland", copyright skyHUNTER, I believe that most military people (air and ground branches and trades) have the recognition knowledge of the Royal Air Force aircraft we had, the aptitude to read titles in briefs, the capacity to take in information displayed infront of them and assimilate it. Obviously, according to the C130 fraternity, the ground trades would drop their pencils before being able to take notes... ;)

If you couldn't work out the answer to your own question, you should think about keeping your job in civie street and not bothering us again...