PDA

View Full Version : Helisureste

ugosfriend
5th Mar 2007, 21:08
does anyone have some information about helisureste:confused:

Heliharm
6th Mar 2007, 06:06
I work for Grupo Inaer, Helisureste is a part of this.
Just let me know what info you would like to know.

Heliharm.

DeltaFree
8th Mar 2007, 13:59
I have been trying to visit this site for a while now and keep getting timed out! Am looking for job info, do they have an alternative site?

jet_kay
9th Mar 2007, 19:17
hi everybody, in the website theres no info about job offers, the best you can do is to send ur CV to.

cheif operation

Helicopteros del sureste
aerodromo de muchamiel
ptda la almaina,92
03110 muchamiel (alicante) Spain

tel: 00 34 965 13 13 53

or contact him by phone and ask for his email

Good Luck

VEMD
10th Mar 2007, 17:53
Try [email protected], if you need anditional info PM.
Cheers

Heliharm
14th Mar 2007, 08:43
Try the phone first, there has been a change on the IT department and email has not been possible for weeks. That is why the website did not come on either. Emails sent to helisureste during the down time of the server will not be delivered and you do not receive a failure mail.
We have used the old fashioned fax to sent documents within the company.

Lots of jobs available because of WRR changes on the SAR contracts, S61 and Dauphin at the moment later on the AB139. But they are a bit carefull with hiring people from abroad, try to learn some Spanish.
And there are also a lot of new HEMS bases opening with the EC135. Because of this there is a shortage of EC135 drivers. But for HEMS good Spanish is required.

The Off-shore contracts and SAR are run by Helicsa and the on-shore contracts by Helisureste. Together they are part of Grupo Inaer. Same salary tables etc.

dosatps
14th Mar 2007, 14:38
Tell me - I speak fluent Spanish and have an FAA ATP. Can you please expound about the positions available in Spain? Is a work permit difficult to obtain? Do they prefer JAA licenses rather than FAA? Is most of the work short-term contracts? Thanking you in advance for any help you are able to provide. KG

Lychee
14th Mar 2007, 15:21
does anyone know anything about the recent incident involving the B412 with 14 people on board?

jab
14th Mar 2007, 15:36
dosatps

I have been living, and have flown, in Spain, have FAA ATP and now JAA and I have found the Spanish system to be against the individual trying to find a job. There is a regulation, of which I have a copy, which states that no person without an EU passport may be the captain of an EC registered aircraft. Never seen or heard of anything like this anywhere else in the world. The way that companies get around it is by appointing you the SIC and having a Spanish "PIC" who may only have a few hundred hours, but since he is Spanish it is within the letter of the law. I do not know what the repercussions will be in the event of an accident or incident.

JAA licence definitely a necessity. If you manage to convince a company to hire you, they can sort out a lot of the paperwork but therein is another problem. In order to get a validation of an FAA licence, you need to do a flight test. In order to do a flight test, a company must let you use one of their aircraft. Catch 22 if you dont already have a company interested in you.

If you are an EU citizen with a JAA licence, should not be a problem. Good luck.

VEMD
14th Mar 2007, 23:24
With FAA is almost imposible get a Spanish validation. But try, who knows.
Cheers

rcapiloto
15th Mar 2007, 02:50
A B412 helicopter crashed in the Almeria province (south of Spain) with 14 people on board. The helicopter was coming back after fighting a forest fire when both engines flamed out due to fuel starvation - empty fuel tanks. The pilot autorotated into a soccer field and landed heavily. Both skids collapsed and firefighters had to kick open the exit windows. Luckily nobody was hurt.

madman1145
15th Mar 2007, 10:56
Maybe it's not needed to be mentioned. But you need to be able to speak Spanish to work in Spain ..
That's what I understand ..

- madman

Helisweet
15th Mar 2007, 14:22
Try this pages for helicopter info:
www.apythel.org (http://www.apythel.org)
www.aviaciondigital.com (http://www.aviaciondigital.com)
www.copac.es (http://www.copac.es)