PDA

View Full Version : bmibaby CSA

finding_nema
3rd Mar 2007, 21:03
bmibaby are recruiting for customer service agents at East Midlands, and was wondering if anybody had any information regarding whether these contracts were permanent, what pay/morale/rosters are like and just general bites of information which might be of use. I'm thinking of putting an application in, but had heard people were leaving in their droves, though admittedly I haven't been told why.

MarkBHX
6th Mar 2007, 09:31
Where can you apply for this? Can't find it anywhere!

bmibaby.com
6th Mar 2007, 11:25
The advert was taken offline at the end of last week as there were very few positions actually being made available to cover people who have left over the last couple of months of the winter.

bmibaby's team members at EMA are fantastic, and hopefully EMA can go from strength to strength.

Little Blue
6th Mar 2007, 13:29
I hope you feel the same way about the Ops/crewing lads and lasses?:)

finding_nema
7th Mar 2007, 12:19
:} Interview confirmed for next Wednesday. I'll keep you all informed.

bmibaby.com
7th Mar 2007, 14:05
Firstly, congratulations to finding_nema on your interview. The people responsible for the recruitment process of our team members are very friendly, and I think despite a small dip in morale over the winter season when baby introduced charged-for baggage, we had a new head of ground services and Menzies began ramping up their presence here - that the ground services team are pretty happy in preparation for the summer, if a bit understaffed.

Little Blue, loving Ops as ever!

Lite
7th Mar 2007, 14:16
I've got an interview next week, not looking forward to the maths test though.

Has anybody been to a bmibaby (or even bmi) CSA interview with any ideas how hard/what's entailed in the maths or bmibaby tests?

I feel OK about the 2-on-1 interview, as have done plenty of those in my time ... :hmm:

finding_nema
30th Mar 2007, 14:06
OK just to update everybody. The interview process is really comfortable, you're met individually at reception, taken to the cafeteria to read about bmibaby; then take a series of small tests based on maths, spelling, bmibaby and geography. After this you have a 2-on-1 interview which is professional but at the same time very friendly. I got my offer through the other day for a training course beginning April 30th, am very excited as this will be my first CSA job and can't think of a better company to start with. tiny town here I come ... :)