PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair

Ryanair Cabin Crew
3rd Mar 2007, 20:36
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone else going to the Ryanair Cabin Recruitment Day in Lisbon? Apparantly it is at the SAS Radisson hotel in Lisbon some 10 mintues from the Lisbon International Airport.

From what i've heard Ryanair will be interviweing a huge number of Cabin Crew. Does anyone know what the interview entails i.e. what questions are asked in the interview?

Details are on the Ryanair Website:

Lisbon 7th March 9am - 7pm
Radisson SAS Hotel Lisbon

If you would like to attend one of these events bring with you:

A copy of your CV
2 Passport sized photos
Your PassportA copy of your passport
If you are unable to attend any of the open days please send your CV to [email protected] ([email protected])
Requirements
You need to be:

Experienced in dealing with the public & comfortable in a selling role
Physically fit with a good attendance record in your current position
Hard working, flexible & willing to operate on a shift roster
Over 18 years of age
Over 5'2 (1.57m) in height with weight in proportion
Of normal vision (contact lenses acceptable)
Able to swim well
In possession of a valid EU passport
Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Prepared to live within one hour's travelling time of any Ryanair base
Ready to meet the challenge of dealing with people and demanding situations
Friendly and outgoing with a lively personality

maxalt
5th Mar 2007, 08:34
Is there anyone else going to the Ryanair Cabin Recruitment Day in Lisbon? Evidently not!
The word is spreading....:hmm:

Eirefly
5th Mar 2007, 15:42
You should have headed over to the one in Dublin?
Today is the last day of recruitment though.:uhoh:

http://www.fasopportunities2007.com

walshy_MAN
13th Mar 2007, 16:57
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone on here attended the Recruitment day Ryanair held in Liverpool on Feb 2nd at the Holiday Inn. I was told I would intially recieve a letter the following week telling me if I had been successful or not. I understand that there was an incredible turn out and they had to arrange another recruitment day there so everyone that could not be seen on the first date could be seen then.

Im just wondering if anyone has been on the first date, or any of the dates in the different places they where holding recruitment days, and actually heard from them or recieved a letter yet? I emailed the recruitment address wondering what was going on, and recieved an email back saying that a letter would be out to me in the next few days. I sent the email 2weeks ago. Im still waiting..............:ugh: