PDA

View Full Version : FR Ryanair Checklist

D-ABBT
2nd Mar 2007, 11:32
Hey Guys

I know there are quite a few FR pilots in the forum, i was wondering if any had a FR checkilist for the 738 they could post on here, or send me via email. Much apprciated.

ta

A2QFI
2nd Mar 2007, 11:59
Your profile does not permit people to send you e mails so can't help!

nick14
9th Feb 2009, 18:40
I would also like to get my grubby mits on the above mentioned checklist if anyone can help.

Thanks
Nick

nick14
10th Feb 2009, 12:15
Have emailed many thanks

Nick

Ollie268
10th Feb 2009, 13:06
New checklist is due out thursday with a few changes....

May i ask why you need to see the checklists....?

nick14
10th Feb 2009, 13:17
Starting TR soon and want to familarise myself with the standard responses.

Also I want to use it in conjunction with the FCOM and cockpit mock up to run through the procedures to make the most from the course.

N

CommandB
11th Jul 2009, 14:15
Well unless your an FR pilot, not really too sure why you would want to have a look at the checklists. If your about to start the type rating, you will already either;
About to be given it.
Have it.
Have access to crewdock to view it.

Piece of advice, I would wait for the type rating to begin before "practicing" as there are lots of different procedures connecting to the checks, you dont just read and do. So you WILL find yourself having wrong / bad habits before you've even started...!

CommandB
12th Jul 2009, 10:01
Sorry, what do you mean im wrong?! Wrong about what?

I just dont particularly agree with non-pilots looking at company checklists and learning their procedures. If there are other checklists online (which im certain having looked, are old and outdated not current in use ones) then use them. After all if you just want it for MSFS then does it really matter?!