PDA

View Full Version : BA and Quantas complaints

the_flying_cop
28th Feb 2007, 13:27
could someone please furnish me with the names and/or addresses of the top customer service bods at both Quantas and British Airways.

I have a whole series of complaints that i wish to bring to the attention of the right people.

many thanks.

(full debrief will be available on here once i get the wheels in motion.)
p.s. if you dont want to identify yourselves, then a pm would be more than welcome.

TFC

Middle Seat
28th Feb 2007, 19:07
when you send your comments to "Quantas" please remember that it is an acronym, and there is no 'U' in it. Misspelling the name of the company isn't a good step forward.

...but no, I don't know where you might direct your comments.

apaddyinuk
1st Mar 2007, 08:33
http://www.britishairways.com/travel/custrelform/public/en_gb

Gordon17
1st Mar 2007, 09:16
A few years ago I had a fairly minor complaint with BA which I registered through the normal channel. I received no response despite resending it twice so eventually I wrote to Michael Street, who at the time was Customer Service Director, copying all the previous correspondence. I had a call almost immediately from a very helpful guy in Customer Service who told me that he had been appointed to make sure that my complaint was dealt with to my satisfaction. We agreed what I felt was a very generous arrangement and the guy told me to contact him again with any further problems.

I suggest you try the regular customer service route first and if you don't get an acceptable response write to the office of Geoff Want, Director of Ground Operations.

Can't help you with Qantas.

the_flying_cop
1st Mar 2007, 14:23
many thanks for the sensible answers.

TFC

apaddyinuk
1st Mar 2007, 17:47
I find myself handing out the Customer Relations details a lot these days!!! :ugh:

Heres one for Qantas too...just looked it up off their website...

http://qantas.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/qantas.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_cats=3%2C0&cat_lvl1=3&cat_lvl2=0

r3please
1st Mar 2007, 18:29
Go straight to the top mate:

Geoff Dixon
QANTAS Airways
203 Coward Street
Mascot
Sydney
NSW 2020
Australia