PDA

View Full Version : U.a.e Cpl Law Exam , Any Info Please

helibee
28th Feb 2007, 12:44
Gidday to all , just arrived to the U.A.E , and have a law exam to sit next Monday , please dose anyone have any info about this exam , Ive only heard thats its not that great
Thanks
helibee:ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

rotorspin
28th Feb 2007, 13:35
er.......its about Law........and if you have studied its great.......if you haven't its not......

oh yeah and the place you are going to take it is a hot place.....

I think that about sums up my thoughts on that :8

helibee
28th Feb 2007, 16:23
mr rotor spinner , thanks for the time you took to make yourself look pretty thick , I just wanted help ,is this the place to come , or is this just another place to get stabbed in the back by a soft pom

Blind
28th Feb 2007, 18:03
Helibee, I can't believe you just called him thick!
You're the one who can't spell or punctute and wants to know what a law exam is about!?:mad:

gulliBell
28th Feb 2007, 23:16
I think this must be the first UAE posting ever where there has been no mention of the ADA accommodation! Have all you guys been moved out of the vans and into palatial mansions?

About the question, someone there must have access to a crib sheet to help out with those exams questions, suggest you ask around the inhabitants of those new mansions.

spinwing
1st Mar 2007, 07:41
G'day,

Methinks you might be in for quite a rough time .... you WILL need quite a bit of time to read through ALL of the CARs and AIP and know them well.

Apparently the new exams are "Bloody Difficult" with alot of very experienced pilots failing attempts at the moment.

Anecdotal evidence is such that you will not pass first time and that Emirates, Ittihad and a lot of the local operators trying to get crews licenced have issues with DGCA re the Air Law exam as it is at the moment ...

BE WELL PREPARED!

And very best of luck! :ok:

mallardpi
1st Mar 2007, 12:40
This may be too late but, try calling Horizon Air Academy in Al Ain. (UAE) Their QHIs all sit the CPL Law exam before Licence issue. They can help you with the sort of questions in the exam. Talk to the CFI, he's a helpful chap.

spinwing
2nd Mar 2007, 00:25
Mmmmm.....

Not sure the CFI at Horizon will be able to help????

Good luck anyway ..... let us know how it turns out???

Cheers :ugh:

Firefly01
2nd Mar 2007, 09:38
Mr. Blind, I think you'll find there's an a in punctuate - before you start giving grammar lessons

Blind
2nd Mar 2007, 09:49
Ahhh that was a typo, not a spelling mistake, and certainly not a grammar error but thanks for correcting me. I was just sticking up for a guy who got called thick for saying what everybody else was probably thinking!

And it's Mrs.Blind to you.

And I know you should never start a sentence with the word and!:}

helibee
3rd Mar 2007, 05:58
Thanks for all the help , it sounds like a pain of a test , thanks again:)

rudestuff
3rd Mar 2007, 07:24
...firefly didn't end his scentence with a full-stop either!