PDA

View Full Version : Minor Victory for the Good Guys

SirPeterHardingsLovechild
26th Feb 2007, 15:52
Don't tell those expensive Management Consultants, but Squadron Prints have quietly reissued the 'Lyneham Wing' print without the ridiculous 'Team Lyneham' logo.

http://www.squadronprints.com/images/sp93_lyneham_c130_wing_tn.jpg
SP93

http://www.squadronprints.com/images/SP93A-hercules_tn.jpg
SP93A

Let joy be unconfined.

This concludes PPRuNe Military Aircrew Forum Good News announcements for 2007

LunchMonitor
26th Feb 2007, 20:17
But what are the tail numbers?

PPRuNeUser0211
26th Feb 2007, 20:18
But how will you know what team you belong to???

MooseJaw
27th Feb 2007, 03:17
Its just too much! I must express my utter utter duismay that these new Prints do not show our new RAF Corporate logo.

I have just returned from a very, very Executive-type briefing on the subject - far too deep for most mere mortals - but I met some hugely impressive Consultancy type chaps and I am now utterly sold on the multitude benefits that will inevitably accrue from having the logo emblazoned on all our aircraft - and yet here we have this Printer chappie who appears not to understand that such an omission can only undermine the intrinsic beauty and re-sale value of his prints. We have a communication problem! - some one should tell him.

...............and whose going to break the news to 'His Airship'? :}

Anton Meyer
27th Feb 2007, 04:46
One team, one mission......LOL:yuk:

Seldomfitforpurpose
27th Feb 2007, 08:09
Not trying to read anything into it but is a subliminal message being sent with the J flying higher and, apparently faster in both prints :E

dionysius
27th Feb 2007, 08:27
One team, one mission......LOL
Obviously not working, judging by the J versus K thread........:ugh:
Perhaps they should adopt some playground rules at the secret wilts airbase......:E

ZH875
27th Feb 2007, 08:41
Team Lyneham, now there was a good thing, all sections working together for a common aim. (But only 0900-1630 Mon - Fri!!).:*

merlinxx
27th Feb 2007, 09:01
Me thinks there to be some strife down in the 'Truckees' camp at Romper's Green.