PDA

View Full Version : NAS Aviation NJ Middle East

cucaya
23rd Feb 2007, 17:20
Hi everyone, :)

Does anybody know any information about Nas aviation based in Saudi?

I know they are coming in march to Dubai to recruit cabin crew for their bases in Saudi and I know that you work 35 days on and 31 days off with 2500 US dollars as a basic salary plus 100 US dollars per day, but a few people told me that once you are in Saudi they tell you that you must work minimum 2 months to be able to have a month off to go home... any truth in this rumours?.

Where is the main base?.

Do they treat their employees right?

Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards!

Jackie

bluebirde2000
24th Feb 2007, 00:00
NAS Aviation is a ground handling company in KSA, based in Jeddah. Now they are into flying. So it is a new private airline, after the Saudi government has approved private local airlines.

Capt nino
24th Feb 2007, 00:26
I had an interview with them last Saturday in Dallas Forth Worth Texas. They paid for my Airline ticket, Hotel. They even provided lunch during the interview day. I don't know about the rumors. They were very professionnals. They had a presentation followed by a one on one interview, simulator evaluation with two applicants in the same time. We will find out about the hiring in two weeks. This interview was for Pilots only. They were looking to hire pilots in the Gulfstream, Falcon2000, Hawker XP and the BBJ. The applicants I met during the two days interview are highly qualified and very nice middle age kind of people with a lot of experience.
You can find out more about this company: http://www.nasaviation.com

mutt
24th Feb 2007, 03:45
Bluebirde 2000, you make it sound as if NAS only started flying aircraft last month :)

National Air Service (NAS) is a ground handling company, about 10 years ago they became the Middle East portion of Net Jets, NetJet Middle East (NJME), this is the section of the company that if offering 35/31.

Following that they got into aircraft management, BBJ's etc.

Following that they operated GACA/FAR135 services between RUH-JED as Al-Khayala.

Following that, they were awarded a low cost GACA/FAR 121 certificate last month to operate within Saudi Arabia.

So back to the original question, do a PPrune search on NetJets Middle East and you will find lots of threads. They have just ordered a huge number of Hawker 750 aircraft.

Mutt

cucaya
24th Feb 2007, 19:13
Hi guys,

Thank you very much to the three of you for taking your time in answering and to Capt Nino Good Luck.

Being honest I am very interested to apply and join NAS specially if the base is in Jeddah, as some people told me that Jeddah is much better than RIad. I dont really know what to do, but your replies are really much appreciated and take it into account.

Thanks again.

mutt
25th Feb 2007, 16:36
NJME are based in Jeddah.
NAS BBJ's are based in Riyadh
Al-Khayala are based in Riyadh
NasAir are based in Riyadh
And I guess that if they hire crew for the Saad Air A340, they will be based in DMM.....

Capt Nino... NAS dont have a lot of BBJ's but they do hire a lot of BBJ crews! Gotta ask yourself why dont people stay.... Its would be worthwhile for you to use the PPrune search function and see the history of this company.

Mutt

B200Drvr
27th Feb 2007, 15:09
NAS is not the be all and end all of NJME. It is still run along the principles of NJI and by people from NJI.
From what I have heard it is a good company to work for with solid ethics. Duty is 35 on 31 as per contract. Flights to your gateway city are provided at the beginning and end of each rotation. Accomodation is provided during your 35 on days, at the new resort in Jed. when at home base and obviosly in hotels when on the road.
JMP35 they will get hold of you for the interviews, but things do take a while to get set up. Hang in there, it will be worth it.
Good luck

cucaya
28th Feb 2007, 17:44
Dear all, thanks a lot por your posts,

Can I ask you something I still dont understand?

NAS and NJME is the same company? Because now I am confused. Somebody told me that NAS and Netjets Middle East is the same company based in Riyad but now somebody just mentioned that NAS is based in RUH and NJME in JED. Are we not talking about the same company?

Is NAS doing the cabin crew recruitment for NJME?

Anybody knows if the salary for NAS or NJME is the same or maybe NAS pay better because nobody wants to be based in Riyad?

Any information will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much to all. :)

B200Drvr
1st Mar 2007, 07:10
NAS and NJME are linked, but are not the same company, if you work for NJME you will be paid by them and follow their rotation, likewise if you work for NAS.
NAS pilots do not fly NJME machines. NJME is based in Jed.
Hope this helps.

cucaya
1st Mar 2007, 10:26
Thanks a lot B200 drvr.

The only thing i dont understand is that if you want to apply to NAS or to NJME is both the same website, nasaviation.com, and once you are in the web, when you fill the application form, it doesnt ask you if you would like to join NAS or NJME. Any idea? Anybody then, know whats the direct website for NJME?. In www.netjets.com (http://www.netjets.com) or the european one it has nothing in their websites about applying for NJME, so I believe it must be a website just for NJME but everytime i try to find in google, it give me the same web as NAS. And if I apply to NAS website I am afraid they may call us for an interview for NAS with RUH based which me and some of my colleagues dont want. We prefer to apply to NJME based in JED.

Anyway. I am sorry for the headache I am giving you all.

Thanks to everybody for all the info.

Regards.

flybee
7th Mar 2007, 01:19
congratulations to get the interview with NJME. i am myself going to
send my application within this week out of here... did u had a tel-
interview? do you know when they are going to have their interviews
in the uk? would be great if you would keep me (us) in touch here.
thx for that and all the best for the interview....cheeeers :)

B200Drvr
7th Mar 2007, 05:23
Cucaya, you have pm

bluebirde2000
7th Mar 2007, 08:10
NAS were in Cairo, Egypt this last Saturday & Sunday doing their Cabin Crew interviews. They have got few Egyptian females for the airline. They have mentioned to them that the Training will take place either with Egyptair in Cairo or Emirates in Dubai. They will definitely know before the 23rd of March.

Good luck to all.

keepdiscovering
11th Mar 2007, 06:52
I have a flight attendant interview with Net Jets next month in London. I was hoping someone could fill me in on salary and living conditions in Jeddah. I have been with EK for a very long time, is it worth my while leaving for Net Jets? Any info would be really appreciated.

Thanks

jmp35
12th Mar 2007, 11:31
Hello "keep discovering" or "keep recovering" ;)

Congratulations to your interview with NJME in London. 3 weeks ago NAS informed me, that I will be invited for interview soon in the U.K.! I am waiting and waiting... for the invitation wondering, what "soon" means...?!!
May I ask you, when they invited you and for how long you were waiting for the invitation?? Did they invite you by e-mail or letter or telephone?
Is there a telephone interview like for NJ Europe??:confused:
I would be very happy to hear from you soon. Thxxxxxxxx

All the best xx

jmp35
12th Mar 2007, 11:42
B200drvr, hi ;)

Thank you for your info! I have been waiting for an invitation from NAS for an interview with NJME for 3 weeks now...! As I can see on this page, there will be interviews in London in April. Hmm... :confused: Did they forget to invite me..., shall I call them. Or just "hang on" as you say and wait...??
Do you know, how many F/As they need...?

Thxxx for your advice :hmm:

jmp35
12th Mar 2007, 11:48
Hi flybee... :)

Did you apply for NJME? Any news?? I am still waiting for my invitation for the interview in the U.K.! No telephone interview yet, if there will be one....:confused: So far I am not able to tell you anything about the process.
I need your fingers crossed for me instead... :O

Crossing mine for you xxx

All the best :ok:

jmp35
14th Mar 2007, 02:38
:D Hi flybee! ... I got the invitation for interview today!!! Yeah...
What about you?? Any news??? xxxx

mutt
14th Mar 2007, 04:44
jmp35....

Congratulations on the interview.. but you really need to learn how to RELAX... In this part of the world, "soon" means ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE.

Come with the attitude that you want things done right now and you are in for a shock.....

Good Luck with the interview.

Mutt

CJ30
15th Mar 2007, 15:04
Just wanted to ask if someone could give some advice on the NJME interviews in London in April. Do we pay for our own travel and accommodation and what does the aptitude and service test comprise of??? Hope to see some of you there. Good Luck to you all

EXek11
15th Mar 2007, 15:50
Hi everyone!

A few days ago I had a call from Nas MIddleeast, and Lucy (I think that s her name) told me she was going to send me an application and that they call me soon to invite me for the interview in London. That was 5 days ago , but I haven t received the application yet , yesterday I called and she told me she did allready send it....but nothing s in my inbox yet...mmmm

I was wondering whether I should contact them back or if someone could pass me the application and the email...soo I don t have to bother them.

Anyone Pm me!

Please

nass
15th Mar 2007, 16:51
Hi CJ30, I am in the same boat as you, with the same queries. With regards to the aptitude test (psycometric test) there is some information on this site under INTERVIEWS, though not specific to NJME. Lets hope someone can enlighten us! Wish you all the luck in the world, hopefully see you in London.

spacenavigator
15th Mar 2007, 22:32
they are two seperate operations...

The NAS part are presently recruiting for their A320 (the LOCO and the 5 star) operations in Riyadh ... from what I hear the package is not bad...
try this:
[email protected]

good luck ...:ok:

jmp35
15th Mar 2007, 23:26
... there is no telephone interview...

jmp35
28th Apr 2007, 20:56
Is anybody in the same situation like me..., waiting for the job offer with
NJME or NAS?? Since 14 days I know, that I was successful in the interview... and that the references will be checked and then I will receive the job offer.
So far they have not checked or contacted any of my references and I am waiting and waiting and waiting... :uhoh: for a life sign from them... :hmm:!!
Does anybody know, if there will also be training classes for NetJets Middle East F/As in June 2007?? How many Flight Attendants will be trained in one class: 8 persons per class?? --- thxxx so much for answering...?!!!!!

Crew-VIP
29th Apr 2007, 02:15
Hi jmp35,
I have some friends who got the job like you, 2 weeks ago, but their references have been already checked out, and the job offer sent.... Hope everything is going to be ok with you too...

nass
1st May 2007, 20:30
Hi jmp35, I think you were at my interview, I got an email yesterday, so if you want to pm please do. Do not worry I think there are a couple of groups, hope to hear from you!