PDA

View Full Version : SQ Beijing Hotel

mr magic
14th Feb 2007, 23:28
Hi guys...i know this is dodgy but i am trying to surprise my friend on her birthday with a call when she's doing a nightstop in Beijing. I've never asked her where she stays on her trips before so she might figure it out thus spoiling the surprise. If you could just PM me the name of the SQ crew hotel in Beijing...i'd be extremely grateful!! :)

Thanks alot!!

sebby
14th Feb 2007, 23:44
Why dont you just ask her in passing.... if anyone gives that information out on here i would be very surprised!

mr magic
14th Feb 2007, 23:48
Yeah i know...this was a last ditch attempt before asking her. I'm aware this is a dodgy post and i apologise to everyone here! :)

apaddyinuk
15th Feb 2007, 03:40
Mr Magic...No disrespect but for all we know you could be some dodgy stalker who has happened to get his hands on some poor girls roster and giving her a hard time as a result. See where this is going???

Im sure your not and your sentiments are very sweet and stuff but this really is not the way to go about it!

Why dont you make up some story about your business getting a new contract in Beijing and you were curious as to what the hotels are like and slip in the question there some how???

Good luck with it! :ok:

twiggs
15th Feb 2007, 04:11
Why can't you call her mobile phone?