PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Pacific C.Crew paycheck

jackdaniels
11th Feb 2007, 08:19
Howdy folks,
I just did my interview with CX london base yday, and I will go next week for the clinical tests... however when I asked details about the type of contract and how the paycheck is gonna look like they just managed to say "london is a pretty expensive city and unfortuantelly you will start with the smallest cabin crew rank with a junior allowance"!!! okay this is my question, how much is this junior allowance anyways?????

okay, hope to from you guys.....
reply in many
jackdaniels

malvin
11th Feb 2007, 09:59
Hang on, this can't be right.

You had your interview on Saturday, and on the spot they accepted you?

Wow that was quick, I know people waited days/weeks/months for a reply.

You did have the interview in LHR?

Why didn't you ask them what the allowance is for junior, rather then leave it as they said? I'm pretty sure that they would have mentioned the rates you will get, and if that is what they said about London being expensive, then why do they not offer basic pay!

We need to talk :p

cocacola88
11th Feb 2007, 10:15
basic pay is all the same within the same category.ofcourse you always start from the beginning....
the outport allowance is i guess all category the same. paid upon your arrival in outport hotel! that's most airlines do.;)

malvin
11th Feb 2007, 10:19
Unfort. with cx London base there is no basic pay.

jackdaniels
11th Feb 2007, 16:53
well they told me they would give me the answer in a week time, but according to them I kinda fit theyr profile so who knows what's gonna happen.... regarding the pay, it was pretty confusing.... they just told me its a junior pay! pretty dumb answer I know, thats why I'm asking what is the minimum pay for a brand new cabin crew nowadays.....
thnks nway

malvin
12th Feb 2007, 11:12
That's fantastic.....for you.....and not for the rest who have to wait for the 6 weeks period :) You must have hit the nail on the head with all your replies that they made a decision there and then.

What I heard is that there are 3 rates £7.50 per hours, no idea what that is, £2.xx per hour and £3.xx per hour.....that's all I know. Oh and the allowance is something like HK$1600, now I dunno if that is per day or for 2 days whiles in HKG.