PDA

View Full Version : GB Airways

CS-TNP
9th Feb 2007, 11:31
Well, here I am again, now trying for GB. Have an open day on the 17 Feb. Can anyone give tips about the assessment?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

CS-TNP
9th Feb 2007, 16:01
Thanks mate, I'll do that.

Cheers

leeUK
10th Feb 2007, 06:19
The GB assessment process is very thorough- in my group of 20 only 2 got through to the interview!
The interview itself lasted over an hour. At the time I went through 4 different airline interviews and GB was, by far, the most intense. However, at the end I left feeling like they really knew something about me- unlike some of other the 15 minute interviews I had had!
A good company, small and very friendly, and it is worth being well prepared for the assessment day.
Good luck
LeeUK

flyer55
10th Feb 2007, 13:55
Did they say why they were recruiting for additional crew and how many they looking for ?

CS-TNP
12th Feb 2007, 11:41
I know what you're saying leeUK. There are some cases that they don't even know the people, just eliminate them for some reason that probably even they don't know why.

Cheers

Turroncin
17th Feb 2007, 12:35
Given the number of people who resign from GB, they aren't doing exactly a great job at attracting people who want to work there.

What has GB AIRWAYS done to there lovely website ( Blue and Red ) it looks very low cost now !! , It shows that they are starting to go there own way .