PDA

View Full Version : Lufthansa

moops
9th Feb 2007, 05:33
Hi guys!

I going to have an interview with Lh next week in Fra.

I read in german forum that now they have a new contact for cabin crew...off course with reduced money!:mad:

Someone can give me more information about?

I apply for model a-muc.

Thanks!

flybee
9th Feb 2007, 14:08
it will be around 1000euros/month after tax. its a great company to work for. best part-time offers (of ALL the airlines)

moops
9th Feb 2007, 15:38
Hi!
What do you mean with 1000 euro? part-time or full time?...
I applied for model A which is full time long/short flight..if is it 1000 euro is really poor!!!! Doesn't even worth to fly...

changes2007
10th Feb 2007, 19:14
Do Lufthansa recruit a uk crew base, I'm guessing not but please let me know.

malvin
10th Feb 2007, 19:30
Another airline that offers low pay.

Florida
10th Feb 2007, 20:10
Hi moops!

Have a look on www.crewlounge.de.vu
It has a forum with a special LH thread. There u can read everything about the pay, training, AC, medical, ...
It's all in German but that shouldn't be a problem for you.

Chrissi

moops
11th Feb 2007, 08:16
...No, Lh doesn't have any uk base...but after 6 month you get free tickets and you can easly commute...

...Florida thanks! I've beenc already in crewlounge.com, but it is not so clear how much is a montly average of the new salary..

...well, next week I going to fra for interview and I going to see...

Anyway keep update!!!

Thanks!!!

B.Flyer
12th Feb 2007, 07:21
Hey Moops!!

When did you applied for LH?

I wish all the best for you, I think LH is one of the best company to work for!!

Let me know how's going with you!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

flybee
15th Feb 2007, 19:51
yes...unfortunately its true. new contracts are around 1000 euros after tax...very poor indeed (plus allowances around 400-500 euros/month), but and there is a but...LH is one of the best
airlines to work for in terms of commuting (very easy and cheap tickets,
more than half of the airstaff is commuting) part-time (best part time
offers of ALL the airlines worldwide) and very easy life. and the most
important ..retirement starts with 55 and not 65 like in the uk.
if there are any more questions...am happy to help....cheers and good luck to you all

moops
15th Feb 2007, 21:16
Hi!

Came back today from Fra...interview day was very nice...

People in there are really professional and friendly...We'll sort it out in a couple of days...

Anyway new contract is POOOR, and even if lh is one of the best you cannot be poor while you are working...

Rumors said that people are complaining about it and maybethey are going to change it....but I don't belive untill I see it!!!

Chrysalis
2nd Jun 2007, 16:15
Does anybody know if Lufthansa did interviews in the last two to three months and also if there is a class due to start in November, with people that were accepted from those interviews two months ago?
What is the interview process for Lufthansa?
Thanks