PDA

View Full Version : OPS/CREWING jobs

dc9-32
7th Feb 2007, 05:19
Just wondering if anyone is aware of any ops/crewing type jobs at either STN, LTN, SEN, CBG, NWI or further afield if the package is right. Airlines or private operators need anyone :confused:

VP8
7th Feb 2007, 06:35
I know Volga Dnepr(UK) are looking for Ops Guys here @ STN there advert was on avi*t**njobs*ar*h

Best of luck

VEEPS

dc9-32
8th Feb 2007, 04:22
Thanks VP8, they rejected me, but then I've heard it's not a happy ship at the moment :(

Anyone know what the salaries are like at Jet2, specifically for the DUTY CREWING SUPERVISORS :confused:

bartelby
8th Feb 2007, 15:13
I am guessing this may be a final attempt to find anybody with Crewing experience. (Been advertising for virtually a year). Creating a position that was apparently not required, when crewing staff asked about it before being made redundant. So If you have any crewing knowledge and a sense of humour might be worth a go. Be Warned! :ugh: rough guess 25-28k
Bartelby

747-436
8th Feb 2007, 18:24
There are plenty of jobs out there, just look at a well known Aviation job website regularly and you are bound to find something that suits you!

Mr Angry from Purley
8th Feb 2007, 20:20
bartelby
Suspect big difference between Crewing Controller / Officer interest and that of Duty Crewing Supervisors. I hear someone from FCA joining Jet2 high up soon, others are leaving MYT, and some may jump ship from proposed Thomas Cook / FCA tie up. Having a sense of humour is a common Crewing requirement and if that sort of £ on the table Jet2 will get plenty of interest from high calibre staff in my view :\

itsonthebox
8th Feb 2007, 20:54
MAFP,

Why let your high calibre staff go in the first place?

boredcounter
8th Feb 2007, 21:16
LBA is a bit far North of your suggested bases.
Flightline @ SEN are looking.
Bored

kowlaski
9th Feb 2007, 07:15
EZY also looking for crewing staff @ LTN

dc9-32
9th Feb 2007, 07:32
Thanks for the replies. Sadly, the likes of ezy are not interested. Might have to look further afield. Jet2 sounds promising so will send the CV off and see what happens.

bartelby if you have any inside info, maybe PM me. Thanks

bored - FLT don't even acknowledge applications let alone invite me for an i/v :uhoh:

flyglobe
13th Feb 2007, 09:33
If you're willing to relocate on the continent (GVA), we need some more flight dispatchers, send me a PM if interested.

DarkLight
13th Feb 2007, 16:52
You could always try flyglobespan.com They are looking for more bods to cover expansion and to replace all those who are leaving.

capital1
20th Feb 2007, 00:47
UKOMA website has a vacancy posted :)
Regards
Capital 1

dc9-32
20th Feb 2007, 14:30
any idea of the salary with the GB vacancy ??

thanks

capital1
24th Feb 2007, 18:10
Salary I would guess mid 20's with shift pay, not too bad for the Midlands?
Drop a CV off, if you get an interview you'll know :ok:
CP1

pipl
26th Feb 2007, 15:59
Hi All,
Firstly I have to apologise. Sorry. Lastly, I am in need of direction! Does anybody have a good point of contact at NWI for future vacancies or companies within? I would love to continuing flying (not pilot), however, any info of the Ops world would be of great use.
Many Thanks,
Why NWI? I would be at 'top of drop' within 3 mins!

bartelby
3rd Mar 2007, 21:10
Hi Mr Angry
Any update did they get the high calibre staff they are looking for??? :hmm:
Bartelby