PDA

View Full Version : Skyairworld -new aussie charter using Embraers

Wingletts
5th Feb 2007, 09:03
Anyone heard anything about them/have an interview with them in Melbourne Sydney or Brisbane?

i have an interview with them this fri in melbourne- have spoken with cabin crew department and they seem extremely professional and polite!

any goss please do tell!

csek
5th Feb 2007, 18:28
Mate from what I hear and know is this is really a first class outfit with a great team of people and more joining them.

The CEO is a great leader and motivator and really looks after his staff.

Now thats the type of outfit I would want to work for!:ok:

Let me know how to get in. Good luck

RaverFlaver
12th Feb 2007, 23:30
How did your interview go wingletts?

Anyone have any information on what's on offer, since majority of their intrerviews have been completed?

RaverFlaver :O

funkytownflighty
18th Feb 2007, 00:25
Does anyone know what sort of wage they will be offering for Cabin Crew???
Monthly hours etc etc???

bigjet787
14th Mar 2007, 01:51
I've heard the CEO is just that, all talk, and the only thing he is interested in is money and ego.

He might be a good talker but I hear that before SAW he was in the forces. Very interesting to see how he will go with no airline experience and I beleive other members of his staff have almost the same amount of experience in the industry.

sinala1
14th Mar 2007, 03:45
I beleive other members of his staff have almost the same amount of experience in the industry
Some have gone across from other airlines in Australia - taking vast amounts of experience in not only the airlines they were in prior to SAW, but also all the other airlines etc from their working lives