PDA

View Full Version : RAF Engagement stategy!

3 bladed beast
30th Jan 2007, 11:06
After watching England collapse at cricket, I decided to interest myself even further with a read of RAF Engagement Strategy glossy publication.

Some very interesting stuff...infact the front cover has the RAF as being ''agile, adaptable and capable''

Moving into the publication, to build capability we need to make sure that ''we have highly motivated personnel to deliver operational capabilty'' and the we have ''parliamentary support to secure funding''....

It goes onto to show that we have a RAF Engagement Matrix...we all know what one of those is after, I use mine daily!!! And of course its lots of arrows and flow diagrams convincing the world that we are not actually overstretched,underpaid, under valued and massively overworked..

At this point, I did actually start to cry and decided to put the publication to better use.... ''soft, strong and thoroughly absorbent''

Good use of money, without a doubt.:ugh:

Wader2
30th Jan 2007, 12:01
3BB,

I forebore to post on the subject. I thought at first it was a new recruitment paper. Then I opened it.

Cracking stuff, Biggles could have written it:

'The people of the RAF are an important element that enables it to be so successful and upon which it relies.'

I like this one off the last page

'Feedback from Retired Officer's annual conference and contact with veterans at celebratory/anniversary events fed into RAF management plan.'

I wonder which Retired Officer has an annual conference? Can one person hold a conference? Or do they mean Retired Officers' annual conference?:\