PDA

View Full Version : Excel Airways - Who is the Managing Director?

madmax
29th Jan 2007, 12:52
After having an extremely disappointing experience with Excel last year, and despite writing and telephoning they seem reluctant to even reply, blaming heightened security measures for slowing down the communication process.

Thus I want to write to there MD who perhaps might do me the courtesy of a reply.

Thanks

Doors to Automatic
29th Jan 2007, 13:04
A quick google search suggests it is Martin Lock

scudpilot
29th Jan 2007, 13:11
A quick Google search tells me that it is Jon Horne, unless you are talking about XL airways (a subsidiary) in which case it is Bill Smith

Cyrano
29th Jan 2007, 15:33
A quick Google search tells me that it is Jon Horne
Has Jon Horne moved from being MD of Cardiff Airport, then?:confused: Could you post the link, please?

Rainboe
29th Jan 2007, 16:09
A quick google search tells me the difference between there and their (on the extremely rare occasions I get it wrong), and a quick search of what Rumours and News is ("Rumours & News -Reporting Points that may affect our jobs or lives as professional pilots") suggests you've blundered into a bulletin board and not bothered to take the trouble to look where you should post.

madmax
29th Jan 2007, 18:26
Rainboe

Thank you for your patronising response.

BYALPHAINDIA
1st Feb 2007, 23:20
I think whoever the MD is they are very lucky to have survived!!

Looking at XL's past few Summers they haven't being 'The Brightest Star in the Sky' - They are making too many mistakes.:hmm:

They are a very 'Indesisive' company, They set up a base at HUY and then abandoned it before the end of the season!

From what I have read about it's crew they are not a happy bunch?

I don't know how XL makes any profit the way they do things?:ugh:

Regards.