PDA

View Full Version : Rambo 111

DummyRun
27th Jan 2007, 23:44
You've got to love this one, Sly Stallone is playing G Dubya beating the Ruskies in AFG, come on the mujahadin. It must be the the US version of young British Hofficers watching Sharpe!:)

DummyRun
27th Jan 2007, 23:50
Meant to add that DR normally gets out more but is stuck at home watching cheesy movies as he stupidly broke his neck playing rugger, hopes to get out more soon but may become a pain in the neck on this forum for the next month or so......

load moving.......

StopStart
28th Jan 2007, 00:08
Ah, the squadron crip. Glad to see your typing skills haven't been impeded. I assume you're refering Rambo 3? Shocking bit of garbage horribly reminiscent of what we're doing out there right now. Dreadful gibberish if I remember correctly.

I hope you're aware that your absence really has buggered up the sqn det plot? Thought we had loads of captains but apparently not :ugh: off again in 2 weeks. Yawn.

DummyRun
28th Jan 2007, 00:43
Ah, Stoppers dear boy,
This IS a Mil aviation ( or this that air?) thread don'ch'know; Was that a Puma or a Super Puma with winglets and pylons?
Loved the credit at the end supporting those fighting for the freedom of Afg.....
Is it me?

P.S.
As for Det dodging, try E-Bay and search for neck (ooh can't go to candybar) braces:ouch:

BEagle
28th Jan 2007, 06:33
See why I warned you about the perils of people committing sport, Stoppers.....