PDA

View Full Version : London Executive Aviation

princesssariah
26th Jan 2007, 14:52
Hi Guys,

I've been offered an interview for Ops with London Executive Aviation based at Stapleford Airport.

The response has come after I sent them a speculative email and CV.

I don't know a lot about them apart from the fact that their website looks very good.

Any info would be much appreciated. Eg, Salary, Shift Pattern / Hours etc, Ops Structure, General duties, People.

Many Thanks

Princesssariah

bacardi walla
26th Jan 2007, 17:18
Hi there

Whilst LEA is a good company, or so I'm led to believe, it's more of a sales job than an ops job. Go along and see them. The owners are nice people. There are much worse places, but if it's true ops you want, it won't be for you.

Rgds

princesssariah
26th Jan 2007, 17:43
Thanks BW,

I thought it could well be along those lines, it's hard to make a judgement as i have no experience in that area but you never know, it might turn out to be my thing!

HS-125
26th Jan 2007, 23:02
Working with LEA closely on most days of the week, I can honestly say what a great bunch of people they are, both in the office and the pilots.

Talking to people who work there, they get treated very well - and have some some very friendly owners.

Go for the job mate, who knows - if you get it, we could be communicating soon!
Also, Lonex is growing rapidly by the month!

princesssariah
27th Jan 2007, 13:19
Many Thanks.
Also peeps, seeing as there may be a sales element to this position, in which i have no experience, I would appreciate any info on exactly the type of things i might have to do.
xx

princesssariah
30th Jan 2007, 11:43
Any chance that those of you with biz jet ops experience out there could let me know what a typical day could consist of?

I know that there is hardly ever a typical day, but a run down of general duties. How one goes about the sales aspect of the job, etc would be most appreciated.

Thanks xx

princesssariah
2nd Feb 2007, 09:15
Anybody? Please help :confused:

merlinxx
2nd Feb 2007, 12:05
Go for LEA, George Galanopoulos the MD is a very nice chap. Very approachable, and runs a very up front and happy team. No I'm not with them, but have delt with them on an operational and commercial basis.

princesssariah
2nd Feb 2007, 12:10
Thank u
xx

princesssariah
3rd Feb 2007, 17:15
Can anybody confirm exactly when LEA were founded?

I think it's 1994

xx

merlinxx
5th Feb 2007, 02:03
Companies house will have all the info. Good luck:ok:

grumpy-knickers
6th Feb 2007, 22:43
How was the interveiw Princesssariah? :p

Not like the people you work with now? ;)

the bald eagle
27th Feb 2007, 19:17
Princesssariah...did you get the job???

princesssariah
6th Mar 2007, 11:58
Yes I was offered the job but I decided to turn it down

Colonal Mustard
6th Mar 2007, 19:42
what happened to aeromega......are they still about, its years since i last popped down to STAPLEFORD,great bunch o guys.....who is still there from the late 90`s?