PDA

View Full Version : Using just the return leg of a booking with Ryanair

FlyingV
24th Jan 2007, 23:17
I've got 2 Ryanair day returns Dublin-Gatwick booked within a couple of days of each other next week. I've now decided it would suit me better to stay in London in the intervening period.

Does anyone know if I can use the return portion of the second booking if I haven taken the outbound flight?

172driver
25th Jan 2007, 07:28
AFAIK yes, as FR treat all flights as one-way. Had the same situation, albeit a couple of years back, no probs.

What may also be of interest here is that there has recently (few months back) been a court decision in Germany, forcing airlines to honor return coupons only. This was in connection with a discounted (I think weekend) ticket on a trad. Now, if MOL would respect this or if indeed this has any force elsewhere in Europe I don't know. Still worth bearing in mind, though.

johnref
25th Jan 2007, 07:41
It's been fine in the past - I've changed plans and perhaps headed out on a different date on a new ticket - sometimes cheaper than changing. Been allowed to use the 'return' leg only on my original ticket. Think Easy work the same way.

FlyingV
25th Jan 2007, 09:58
Thanks for the info!