PDA

View Full Version : Thank You easyJet

fyrefli
18th Jan 2007, 20:29
Having spent some considerable time earlier in my life working in customer-facing roles, I believe very strongly in giving credit where it's due, particularly when it's fed by the outcome of a potentially very negative experience. (Hence my posting it on this forum and not hiding it in the easyJet thread on AAR.)

As one of the many thousands of people inconvenienced by the shambles (not IMNSHO of easyJet's making) at BRS a couple of weeks ago, I ended up chasing around to find a way to get to Bristol on a business trip. The call centre staff were as helpful as they could be in the circumstances but by the time they were able to confirm the AMS >> BRS flight on the Friday was a victim of the first day of disruption the only option I had left to get to Bristol was the last KLM flight of the evening, on which only Business Class was still available.

First reaction from the call centre was that they wouldn't stump up for that but with further explanation and a quick reference to a supervisor I obtained a promise of a full refund of the additional costs involved. Naturally I took down all the names I could get, knowing how these things go, and duly sent off my receipts last week with a covering letter.

This morning - and bear in mind this is back at home in Holland only nine days after sending my receipts - I receive a tasteful ;) orange envelope containing a letter detailing a full credit of 296 of your finest British Pounds Sterling to my card.

easyJet, if I still had the bottle of champagne I enjoyed on the way over with KLM, I'd be toasting you with it :) Cheers, m'dears!

SXB
18th Jan 2007, 20:46
All credit to Easyjet :ok:

Final 3 Greens
18th Jan 2007, 20:54
Yep, they looked after me very well last year following an airborne return due weather.

A quality airline these days, methinks.

h73kr
18th Jan 2007, 20:54
Good to hear, always considered easyJet far more humane (human!) than Ryanair.

lexxity
19th Jan 2007, 12:25
Well done you for giving praise! All too often we only hear the bad stuff.

Nice one easy.:ok: