PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested?

cfwake
7th Jan 2007, 15:57
Hi everyone!

Firstly, to Scroggs, who may remember the other month ended up in a heated discussion with me about the integrated/modular debate, I have decided that all of the advice I have had was too much to ignore, and after all that, I have decided to go modular! Sure that'll amuse numerous people who took part in the post!

However, this post is to ask: I've had my first flying lesson on the long road to qualification, and have decided to make a record of it so that anyone who wants to, or who is going through the same thing, can draw some parallel with me, and also get an idea of the reality of the training as it goes on, not in hindsight etc..

I've put up a myspace page, at http://www.myspace.com/146164662 and am going to add pics and blogs weekly, or when I have time or something interesting to say, to keep an up-to-date record of things.

Was just hoping people would give me some idea of if you're in the slightest bit interested, cos if no-one is, I'll pie the idea!!!!

mcgoo
7th Jan 2007, 16:07
Somebody did this in the private flying forum which I suspect is where this will get moved to, you may have to just post though as I don't think you are allowed to post links to personal websites, if you post it in private flying it should get a lot of interest, the other thread cetainly did.

cfwake
7th Jan 2007, 16:19
cheers magoo! thought i'd put it here because obviously while i'm doing my ppl it's the start of my work-up to an fATPL so i'd have thought any mod students are more likely to be looking in this forum than in the private flying one - this is certainly the only forum i really read regularly!