PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Mark Kennedy
26th Dec 2006, 21:24
Hello people!

This is one of my first post's/topics so here goes......

I am a 19 year old who currently works in a bank, I have a passion for aviaition as I'm sure every person on these forums does!
The problem that I am facing is that I would love to have a job that I would enjoy, this job could be anything to do with aircraft, working around them or even at an airport working with the passengers. However I have been looking for one now for some time, and it feels like I am doing this>:ugh: . Cabin crew doesnt appeal to me as it is poor pay for the work that they do:sad:

Im basically after help, someone to point me in the direction of where I need to be heading, websites, contacts etc.

I currently live in North Wales nr Chester, and I am willing to travel to Liverpool and as far as Manchester everyday.

If anyone can help me or give me advice it would help me so much!!!

Thankyou

mcgoo
26th Dec 2006, 21:33
Its a bit hard to help as you don't know what you want to do, however this forum is for pilots looking for work, try in the flight ops, crewing and dispatch forum a bit further down, good luck.

Mark Kennedy
26th Dec 2006, 21:44
Its a bit hard to help as you don't know what you want to do, however this forum is for pilots looking for work, try in the flight ops, crewing and dispatch forum a bit further down, good luck.

Ahh right thanks, sorry for posting in the wrong place still getting used to all the diffrent topics.

I supose Dispatch would be someting would like to do in all fairness, however I dont know whether my age/experiance would go against me.

First I have to find a job available!

bluepeely
27th Dec 2006, 11:53
yo mark , try going up to liverpool john lennon and pestering easyjet or ryan air for jobs.They are the biggest carriers there and they aint always too busy so ther'll be people able to help you. once your foots in the door you can try for promotion to a better job closer to the big shiny jets. Worth a try mate
BP