PDA

View Full Version : December Pay Day, has it been?

SPINATO
25th Dec 2006, 18:49
Hi all,

just a quick question, I havent been paid yet for December, and Im just wondering if the pay day is this Friday or if it was before xmas. Want to find out before I get JPA paranoia, and obviously the UPO will be on leave.

Cheers.

14greens
25th Dec 2006, 19:48
nah mate nothing in my account yet, then again as it is supposed to be all automated no reason why it should not be in there on the last bank working day of the month as per usual!!!!!!!! he says with baited breath
As the banks are open again later this week, no reason they would pay us early!
You saying you do not trust JPA

Wrathmonk
25th Dec 2006, 19:53
Even in pre-JPA days you always got paid on the last working day of the month so have faith in JPA - until Friday that is!

Nice Xmas day fishing exped though.:p

14greens
25th Dec 2006, 19:55
fishing on xmas day!!!!!
strewth and i got hassle going out running for a while!!!!!!! bet yr mrs was well happy

lets hope JPA comes up with the goods

SPINATO
25th Dec 2006, 20:36
Many thanks all,

Ill wait out till friday and see what happens. I should probably be paying more attention to these things!

Ta

Taffer
26th Dec 2006, 12:26
Pay should be coming in on the last bank working day of the month, i.e. Friday .

The payslip for December should have been in your JPA account about a week ago, with a breakdown of NI, tax and all the other nasties.

Can't fault JPA yet - it's paid my travel expenses quickly and painlessly, and middies and subbies seem to have had their wages increased quite a bit!

SPINATO
26th Dec 2006, 14:15
Taffer,

Sounds good. I cant comment on JPA yet as I havent encountered it and it isnt available where I am. If subbies are getting more im yet to feel it,would be a nice suprise though! However the big jump isnt far off.

Cheers

PPRuNeUser0211
26th Dec 2006, 15:17
Taffer, you obviously are lucky! Have been overpaid, underpaid and just plain not paid at all since it came in! Have also been stuck at my previous unit for 6 months, despite everyone's best efforts to post me to my current one! and given I'm about to go overseas, it probably means I wont get paid again!

BackfromIraq
26th Dec 2006, 20:25
If you've had a pay slip, check it. Mine said that the date of payment was 29 Dec 06. They take some reading, and don't make as much sense to us dinosaurs as the old payslips, but all the info is there.

BfI