PDA

View Full Version : Rudder pedals for FS2004

luddite
21st Dec 2006, 21:00
My new toy is FS2004 with the 737-300 Pilot in Command add-on which is frighteningly realistic. BUT....being too mean to cough up for the CH goodies I've got a QuickShot ProWheel and a set of Teambird rudder pedals. The wheel is fine, I've even managed to reassign the buttons to do useful things. The pedals are different matter. The left one makes the aircraft turn right and the right one is (probably) attached to the throttle. Is this racing car mode and if so how do I get out of it? They are advertised as working on FS but I've run out of ideas. Any suggestions gratefully received by this technical idiot.
:ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

Saab Dastard
21st Dec 2006, 21:25
You may already have done so, but it will probably be more effective to post your query on one of the dedicated flight sim forums.

SD

pba_target
22nd Dec 2006, 23:58
Luddite, sounds like your peddals have a mis assigned axis to each pedal, in FS go to the control setup menu, setup joystick and assign axis, and there will be an option to set the axis of each pedal to left and right rudder or similar, sorry cant be more precise but dont have FS to hand!