PDA

View Full Version : Total Cretin

GPMG
14th Dec 2006, 10:48
Did anyone else watch PM's questions yesterday?

Whilst Blair was sending condolences to the family of the Royal Marine that was killed on the 13th in Afganistan and paying tribute.

Did you notice Prescott laughing and joking in the background with Beckett?

Just shows the total lack of respect that fat useless lump has.

A good rhino whipping wouldn't do it justice.

GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU
14th Dec 2006, 10:57
The bugger may enjoy it, though!

Wycombe
14th Dec 2006, 12:10
The man is an arse of the highest order, a waste of oxygen and our taxes.

To think he is the Deputy PM is almost laughable. A village near Hull is doubtless missing it's idiot.

:) I feel better now

Kitbag
14th Dec 2006, 12:18
'A village near Hull is doubtless missing it's idiot'

I don't think anyone would miss him. :O

ORAC
14th Dec 2006, 12:19
The Times: Lesser-toothed dodo spotted in frightening form (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,173-2502295,00.html)

Widger
14th Dec 2006, 12:22
So come on then all you hacks out there! Let's see it in the papers tomorrow.
"Labour sinks to new level of contempt for Armed Forces" or something like that.

diginagain
14th Dec 2006, 12:40
Whilst he may live in a small village near Hull, he's Welsh. (B. 1938, Prestatyn)

You can have him back.

Rather be Gardening
14th Dec 2006, 12:51
We don't want him, thanks. As he's lived so long in England, you have Squatter's Rights to his fat useless carcase. :ok:

Cpt_Pugwash
14th Dec 2006, 13:03
Although he may have been born in Prestatyn, he was brought up in Ellesmere Port. Being nominally Welsh didn't stop him landing one on the heckler in Rhyl.
Agreed though, he's an total WOS.

boogie-nicey
14th Dec 2006, 13:04
The man (and I use that term loosely) is an arse of the first order, what utter disprespect.

Prescott's so ugly if he turned up an ugly persons competition he's probably be turned away by security at the entrance stating "sorry mate no professionals please"...

Mr Blake
14th Dec 2006, 13:06
Disgusting, deplorable and disgraceful. Do you get the impression that this goverment is just going through the motions when it announces yet another serviceman's death, and actually couldn't give a toss?

Would dearly hope that the press would pick up on this, and put some pressure on this freeloader.:*