PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Aviation at Cranfield

BlueRobin
10th Dec 2006, 12:15
I see Bonus have a special offer on for a MEP, CPL and IR at £15000. Are they worth a look?

(yes I did a search but would welcome but in-depth and up-to-date analysis)

waterpau
10th Jan 2007, 12:41
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any up-to-date information on Bonus Aviation? I'm hoping to make a decision on a training provider fairly soon and was seriously considering them. There are a few bits in the archive, some good but mostly bad, so I wondered if things had changed for the better recently.

Anything would be warmly received!

Cheers,

waterpau

ultimatepro63
10th Jan 2007, 16:09
I had a trial flight there. Very freindly and helpful :ok:

waterpau
15th Jan 2007, 15:31
Thanks UP63. Friendly and helpful enough to not go back?

Cheers,

waterpau

Mintflavour
15th Jan 2007, 16:10
I did my IR there last year. I found them professional and Friendly, I wish I did my CPL there. I felt that I received a high standard of training. They give plenty of opportunity to back seat other student lessons.
You do sometimes loose priority to other students who are about to do their tests, however you don't mind as the favour is returned when your test is coming up. Out off 4 or 5 of us doing our IRs not one off us had a bad word to say and I met and made some good mates.
Since then I know some instructors have left so I cant say who, and what the new ones are like.
Mint

paco
15th Jan 2007, 17:56
If Pete Godwin's still there, there's no better place!! He did my IR way back in 1979.

Phil

Mintflavour
15th Jan 2007, 19:13
yep PG is still there.
did my 170A with him last year. certainly puts you back on the straight and narrow.

mint