PDA

View Full Version : CAPT/FTSI - Unprofessionalism

FlyingNinja
7th Dec 2006, 04:27
I just heard some news about some recent interactions that demonstrates yet again that there is just a lack of consideration and professionalism from the FTSI/CAPT program. I wish I could get into the details but I've made a promise not to. I know this is a tease but those who know me on the boards also know that I don't make stuff up. After all, the unprofessional crap that CAPT dishes out, you just can't make this stuff up!

In other news, seems like CAPT rescues a bunch of people from the FAILED Focus venture for those cadets that got sold on the idea of flying the 747 as FE after a year of slave service. The good news for these cadets is that they got a FLYING job finally. But you have to wonder why CAPT would even venture into an agreement that had NO MERIT and NO VALIDITY in the first place! I just hope CAPT does the right thing for the rest of the grads that went to Focus and get them a flying job too!

But it goes to show you that CAPT doesn't really care where they put you. They just want the statistics to look good for them. But, the statistics STILL SHOW that other flight programs like ATP and DCA are placing MUCH HIGHER than CAPT can hope to.

They're looking to expand their market into Europe and "Oriental" (if you can even believe they would even use such a word in this day and age) regions. I truly hope these foreigners don't get ripped off like us domestic folks who entrusted them with their empty promises and wasted a TON of money into their bullsh!t program. And now, our lives have been ruined by CAPT. Great job CAPT!

And they are also taking credit for placements that they have not assisted the graduates in getting! That's how desperate they are to make their statistics look good! It's just such a shame. And it's completely unethical. Do you really want to take a chance with your hard earned money (or borrowed money because their program is just insanely expensive)?

Now, they are offering CFI and MEI training and TIME BUILDING programs. Now that is CLEARLY an indirect admission to the fact that their AB INITIO program DON'T WORK! I guess 225 hours of loggable time is just not that attractive to most airlines out there! Be careful not to get caught out there!

But you can save yourselves and others by warning them about the FTSI/CAPT program and warn people not to attend this flight school. There are PLENTY of flight training options that are just as good and CHEAPER than the FTSI/CAPT program that one can take advantage of. And you will NOT be a victim to their unprofessionalism, favoritism, and sheer lack of consideration for your future career in aviation!

Don't let your loved ones, friends, and family suffer because they got fooled into flying pretty Cirrus and other hot planes. Airplanes don't make a program. And FTST/CAPT is trying hard to capture new students with eye candy! Don't fall for it!