PDA

View Full Version : Bad long haul flight experiences

ruddman
4th Dec 2006, 01:57
Flew to Germany around 3-4 months ago. Flight over there through SIN was fine. Return from Frankfurt to SIN, awful!!!

A few hours into the flight - around midnight or later, just after chatting up this hot Indian chick living in Sweden sitting next to me, I felt quite ill in my stomach very quickly. So I asked for water. Before the F/A could return, I had passed out. And I hadn't even been drinking!!

Wake up with every F/A around me, one with oxygen. I go back near the galley - 747 by the way - and sat in their seat to be more comfortable. A little while later I go to the toilet and have the 'runs' bad.

Go back to my seat to resume chatting up the cute indian girl, then feel like passing out again. I go back to where the F/A's seats where, sit down while calling them that I'm going to pass out again, which i did!

Woke up with the attendants in a panic. Although I'm quite relaxed at this time having passed out before a few times in the past- ahem. They had called for a doctor who checked me out.

I had ben in Germany on a "business" trip with about a dozen guys from OZ. One of them told the Doc about our busy week of "business" - drink, swimming, more drinking, parties so on. He reckons I've picked up a stomach bug and was simply exhausted, dehydrated and needed sleep!!

Now, here's the good part. After the Doc goes, one the F/A's makes a drink to rehydrate me. Lemon juice and salt. You have to be kidding, I'm thinking. I drink it anyway. 30 secs later I feel like spewing. I tell them that. As I get up to run to the dunny, a FULL belly of spew comes out. Everywhere. Near the gallery. Walls and floor.

I rush off to the toilet with more 'runs'. After which i feel better and return to my seat to continue chatting to the hot indian chic!!

Some flight.

Andy_S
4th Dec 2006, 07:57
After which i feel better and return to my seat to continue chatting to the hot indian chic!!
She must have found your company quite delightful after your spectacular multiple bouts of diarrhoea, vomiting and passing out.......

TightSlot
4th Dec 2006, 08:20
Ah - the sort of passenger that makes a flight attendants' day - challenging and charming at the same time.

Our female readers can only envy the cute indian girl - did you ge her number?

Avman
4th Dec 2006, 09:37
Personally ruddman I have my doubts that you're a true Ozzy. If you were, you would have thrown up all over the cute indian girl and then said, "to heck with this foreplay let's join the Mile High Club". ;)

CHIVILCOY
4th Dec 2006, 10:33
[QUOTE=ruddman;3000618]Flew to Germany around 3-4 months ago. Flight over there through SIN was fine. Return from Frankfurt to SIN, awful!!!
A few hours into the flight - around midnight or later, just after chatting up this hot Indian chick living in Sweden sitting next to me,QUOTE]

Looks as if the HOT Indian chick was raising your temperature too much. :)

garthicus
4th Dec 2006, 12:03
Suck my clamb, I've just looked at your previous posts, all of equal value to the one above. :hmm:

jet2impress
4th Dec 2006, 13:26
VS27 Few months back, 9 hour trip, Queer flight attendant! :*

So whats the matter with 'queer' flight attendants? :ugh:

XSBaggage
4th Dec 2006, 15:26
Personally, I think most flight attendants are "queer".

"Queer - atypical, curious, remarkable, extraordinary, unconventional, puzzling" (alternative meanings taken from Collins Thesaurus)

Given that they have to put up with the hours they do, situations like ruddman's, drunken pax, the unhealthy environment of an aircraft, people complaining about all manner of things, being blamed for many problems outwith their control, often staying away from home, being in control of everyones safety but being thought of simply as waiting staff, and a hundred other things, I think that the above meaning fits perfectly;)

XSB

ruddman
4th Dec 2006, 21:04
Hehehehe. I'm married. No number and no 'mile high club'. My charm only takes me so far. Actually, she was married yet kept asking ME questions.

Truth be told, she was getting kinda annoyed after awhile. Not sure why....

:rolleyes:

I know what your thinking. How could somebody so good looking be so humble and modest? Just the way I was raised my friends.

:ok: