PDA

View Full Version : Spare Seat!

wheresryan2
28th Nov 2006, 20:41
Hello,

I am flying to Mami on the 7th of Jan 07, and the making my way to Naples Air Center for the 10th of Jan where I have booked an Alarus CH 2000. I plan to do some hour building and am I going to fly from Florida, to Las Vegas and back over 2 weeks.

I posting this to see if anyone is up for coming with me, as I figure 2 pilots are better than 1, for saftey reasons, and company. I plan to fly around 6hrs a day 3hrs, then refuel, and then 3hrs, and will have the plane for 2 weeks, (you will have to pay for your own flight to the USA!) just share the costs on any accomidation we use on the way, and of course, feed and water yourselfs.

Please contact me at http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?emailimage=ea53a602236a61109e9df5dc0204cd88 for any more info or questions.

I am 24yrs old have a PPL and Night Rating, I have around 85hrs. I am a student ATPL starting Oxford in Feb 07.

Cheers Ryan............... :rolleyes:

GWidgery
29th Nov 2006, 17:18
I would absolutely love to join you. Got my PPL in August at 17, and been wanting to do some flying in the states.

But, unfortunately, my parents wouldn't let me miss 3 weeks of school and several A Level exams for flying! :ugh:

I'm sure you'll have great fun.

Amazing opportunity for the person who gets the RH seat!