PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know of Deeko Kolanjian?

itsinthebox
21st Nov 2006, 18:49
Hi all

Ive alrady posted in 'where are they now', but as this was the field Deeko was in, i might have had a little more luck here.

I used to work with Deeko at Servisair STN in load control mid to late 90's. Last i heard he moved to KLM at LCY. Would be great to hear from him, so if anybody knows him or his current location, please pm me or let me have some contact details.

Deeko had a brother who was a captain with Air Uk on the F100 at the same time.

i think ive got his surname right, everybody knew him just as 'Deeko' back then

thanks for yr time

Brgds

BONDMAN
22nd Nov 2006, 03:21
iitb , I last spoke to him a couple of years back and he was still with KLM but moved at LHR by then.

Bondy

Flightmech
22nd Nov 2006, 07:45
Last time I saw Deeko he was at KLM LHR, although that was probably 18 months-2 years ago. I believe he's a Station or Ops manager. I was heading to DXB on KLM and he rode the jumpseat AMS-DXB. Going to visit his brother who's an EK captain. (I remember him as a skipper on the Air UK F27, Sarkis i think was his name?). Nice guy Deeko, and hasn't changed a bit since his Servisair redcap days.

icemel_aratt
22nd Nov 2006, 16:27
look look yes yes i see now

Ray D'Avecta
22nd Nov 2006, 18:15
Hi there.

Deeko is alive and well and in top form, all at KLM at London Heathrow. Saw him last a few weeks ago on my way to amsterdam. Nice guy, and good pro.

Not sure the best way for you to get in touch is, but you could telephone the KLM ticket desk at heathrow, and leave a message for him there. Otherwise, if I see him again soon, I'll tell him to check out this thread.:)

cheers, and good luck.

itsinthebox
22nd Nov 2006, 21:33
Hi all

Thanks for all your help, glad Deeko is ok, would be great to get in contact with him again, had many a good time with him!

Again thanks, if anyone has any contact details ie email / tel etc pls pm

again many thanks!

brgds