PDA

View Full Version : Harrods Aviation

FiiS
17th Nov 2006, 10:11
Hi guys-

Princess, have you applied for this? :bored:

There's an ops post going for Harrods at Stansted, and it was listed earlier this month only to be bumped further up the list with a more recent date.

Is this ... Harrods not getting anyone they want and relisting? or ... Harrods making the advert more prominent to attract more applications?

and ...

... should I apply again!!? I assume it's the same post although it's possible there could be another job in the exact rôle. Sorry this is so daft but I don't want Harrods to think I'm a desperate muppet when they see my name flash up again less than a month later!

Fii S

princesssariah
17th Nov 2006, 11:05
Hi

Yes i applied but not sure i really want the job, i don't know if doing quotes is really the direction i want to go in. I kind of applied purely because it's Stansted!

I wondered why they had seemingly re-posted on aviationjobsearch, i thought maybe they didn't get many applicants so they have made the closing date longer!

TUGNBAR
17th Nov 2006, 17:57
... should I apply again!!? I assume it's the same post although it's possible there could be another job in the exact rôle. Sorry this is so daft but I don't want Harrods to think I'm a desperate muppet when they see my name flash up again less than a month later!
Fii S
I think the position is for Air Harrods well the one I saw last week was.
Hey FiiS you sound very keen to get into Operations, dont give up re-apply, you never know your perseverance may well pay off

FiiS
17th Nov 2006, 21:15
Cheers dude! :ok:

Yeah, I'm very keen. It's easy to over do it but a little perseverance never hurt anyone!