PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight Gardeners in OZ

QNIM
17th Nov 2006, 01:47
Gday
Great the way Cathay captains look after one another over here, after being ejected from another pilots front yard for mowing the lawn at 4am the said captain in the company of a couple of young budding aircrew completely starkers, moved off to manicure the lawn of a another captain who was aroused by some fireworks and confronted by three naked gardeners all trying mow the lawn, invited in for a sobering coffee said wife arrives on the scene and orders clothes on and f***off.
Gardeners last seen making hasty retreat up the driveway.
Cheers Q

777WakeTurbz
17th Nov 2006, 21:38
Sounds to me like they were just trying to be helpful Qnim :ok:, and if a bloke cant mow his mates lawn naked at 5am, when can he? :E:}:ouch:

Turbz:E

Aussie
18th Nov 2006, 04:18
You must have been very bored when posting this hehe
Aussie

Night Watch
18th Nov 2006, 09:04
Let me guess.... all this happened in DB. You are better off living in a part of town where there is no grass to mow! Like Central.... no grass here at all.

QNIM
19th Nov 2006, 00:24
Gday Night Watch
Not DB but the thought does amuse me; just think three starkers males in a golf cart dragging a motor mower being pursued by the guardforce guys around those streets, something akin to the keystone cops.
Cheers Q

Harbour Dweller
20th Nov 2006, 05:55
There seems to be a lot of "cutting your mates grass" in DB :eek:

VR-HFX
20th Nov 2006, 11:19
Swampy...sort this rabble out will you!:=

Just cos you stayed on a base and went on the Bus doesn't relieve you of the Godfather role!:ok:

Bout time the Boeing boys took over Australian lawnmowing duties:}