PDA

View Full Version : Captain ABC

untold_distortion
16th Nov 2006, 10:52
Dearest Friends, Staff and readers of the pprune forum

Hello and thanks for taking time to read this post, I am a person in HK SAR who has just applied to the Cathay Pacific Cadet Programme.

I would appreciate it, if someone could show me what material i should be reading, both pre-interview and post interview. I have heard that Captain ABC is a very good source of information and a few others that are very comprehensive as well. I would be very appreciative if someone could send me a the book in PDF format or the host website.

I have also heared that the very site i am reading upon is also a very valuble source of information and i am very glad to say the very first time i started viewing this site, i have learned something.

Regards,

flyer_spotter
17th Nov 2006, 07:23
I think I know who you are! :O (in person)

Well, just be yourself, you can't really prepare for it, know more about Cathay's history, basic aviation knowledge and stuff should help. Search around this forum and it helps, really!

Thunderbird4
17th Nov 2006, 15:21
What amazes me is that you wannabes want us to give you stuff. I just googled pa"passing your cathay interivew" and got 28000 or so replies including this one http://shop.pilotwarehouse.co.uk/category1720023.html. If you want the job bad enough you will buy the book and read it! Having someone send it to you in pdf format infringes copyright laws.

rjmore
19th Nov 2006, 16:01
What amazes me is that you wannabes want us to give you stuff. I just googled pa"passing your cathay interivew" and got 28000 or so replies including this one http://shop.pilotwarehouse.co.uk/category1720023.html. If you want the job bad enough you will buy the book and read it! Having someone send it to you in pdf format infringes copyright laws.

Hey There,

He is asking about the Capt. ABC book not the XYZ book. Unfortunately, it is out of print and the only way to get it is by finding someone that has it. I'm not sure what laws pertain to out of print books, but I am pretty sure it can be copied and given away, just not sold for profit. Anyone know the law regarding that issue?