PDA

View Full Version : IR Training

smithers930
13th Nov 2006, 16:29
Hi I just need as much advice as possible on IR training in the UK

Its a costly thing to do so any thoughts on schools and prices and any recommends would be really helpful.

I know of Bond, Pas , Heliservices, anyone been to them for an IR and wot they think ?
Really looking for a ME IR.

Many thanks

r22-male
13th Nov 2006, 18:43
tiger helicopters might have approval for there ir ME 109 they have a sim give them a shout very resonable priced talk to don mcdonald:

helicopter-redeye
13th Nov 2006, 19:19
I know it's more or less traditional to say "use the search function". Here was a recent thread which named a few (+ overseas) http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=242754

h-r;)

Curtis E Carr
13th Nov 2006, 19:28
smithers930

Have you done any research for yourself since your post of 8 August or are you relying on others to do the spade work for you? Perhaps you could share your findings with us?

I won't even comment on the spelling etc .............

Wot (sic) does anyone else think?

smithers930
13th Nov 2006, 19:43
Curtis E Carr

Firstly do u think I have not researched in spending around 25 - 30K on a course, the whole point of this forum is to get peoples ideas and comments who have actually sat the courses and are able to give comments first hand.

Secondly I was unaware that this was a spelling test and I can type good England oopps! I mean english when I have to.

Thanks for input anyway

Curtis E Carr
13th Nov 2006, 19:47
Good luck with your search.

Droopystop
13th Nov 2006, 22:20
I belive Bristow's also do multi as well as the single.