PDA

View Full Version : Hawk over Dorset?

dmanton300
9th Nov 2006, 14:46
Okay, who was the pilot who overflew the Road Traffic Accident this morning near Bridport? Come in at full chat over the heli-ambulance and then came back for a second look a couple minutes later much slower. I was the officer to the north of the accident waving to you. Happy days!:ok:

movadinkampa747
9th Nov 2006, 14:54
Shouldn't you have been waving at the traffic? You could have caused another accident.

Crash alot
9th Nov 2006, 15:08
ohh why am i not supprised that you would come out with such a comment movi?:ugh:

L J R
9th Nov 2006, 17:03
Show me ANYONE who does not slow down to look at a car crash!

dmanton300
9th Nov 2006, 17:19
Shouldn't you have been waving at the traffic? You could have caused another accident.

Not really, as I was at one end of a total road closure there was nothing to wave at them for, just stand there and answer the inevitable "is the road closed" questions for the hard of thinking who don't really believe that "Road Closed" signs and Police cars parked across both lanes with lights flashing means that the road is closed for them as well! The nice chap in the Hawk was a pleasant diversion for a bored aviation enthusiast, especially as he returned for another look. . .

movadinkampa747
9th Nov 2006, 21:10
Nice to see what our constables really think of the general public.

dmanton300
9th Nov 2006, 21:47
Nice to see what our constables really think of the general public.
Just ask me, I'll tell you.And you'll note I'm specific about one particular group. The hard of thinking who don't think directions apply to them. . .go on, admit it, you're one of them, aren't you?:}
Actually, don't bother, I've seen all I need to know about you from your very useful and informative replies to this thread. Thanks for taking part.

Brian Abraham
10th Nov 2006, 04:15
Come in at full chat
So you must have pinged him with the radar gun? Was he over the limit? :E

Crash alot
10th Nov 2006, 08:57
woohooo round of applause for movadink who has again shown what a compleat waste of space his brain is

advocatusDIABOLI
10th Nov 2006, 09:13
(Can't Resist)

I wanted to join the police, but unfortunately, I couldn't. It was all down to the fact that my parents were married....... to each other! :}

Had to join the RAF instead.........

Advo.

(Only a joke, and in no way reflects or implies reference to persons either living or dead)

nick0021
10th Nov 2006, 09:25
Me thinks that movadink is a little bitter and probably in need of a hug!! .. there there :E

Crash alot
10th Nov 2006, 13:08
lol nick put him down, you dont know where he's been ;)