PDA

View Full Version : Interview Qantaslink (sunstate)

MSHOSTESS
4th Nov 2006, 12:03
Hi all !

I have my first ever interview with these guys next week ! Any one else going ? Any pointers ! TKS

Ievaverite
5th Nov 2006, 10:57
Well im going to be there on the 16th of november! but i`ll be there on the 15th i have to overnight! So when is your interview?

MSHOSTESS
5th Nov 2006, 18:54
Interview is on the 11 (sat),

any pointers on the q's asked ?, What kind of stuff do they want to know about the history of QANTASLINK ?:confused:

Sooooo nervous :uhoh:

Anybody going to the same one ? :O

Ievaverite
6th Nov 2006, 11:09
i have no idea.. well the main ones will probobly be like

why do you want to work for qantas?
what do you like about your job?
what you dont like?
what does good customer service mean to you?etc.

And of course you have to tell something about your self :)

well thats my guess.... standard interview!

leyahh
9th Nov 2006, 14:43
I have the interview on the 11th, I will stay at the Jurys Inn the night before and after :-( So so nervous about it!!!

kmp1
9th Nov 2006, 19:30
I have the interview on the 11th, I will stay at the Jurys Inn the night before and after :-( So so nervous about it!!!

Leyahh -- Qantas Link (Sunstate) is in Australia -- Different interview completely! (Good luck both)

Bla_Bla
16th Nov 2006, 22:40
Hey guys. i also had an interview on saturday in CBR. noticed that a few of the guys got a phone call on the same day....
Still havent heard anything back, but im not very hopefull since its been almost a week. Has anyone heard anything? a phone call or a horrible letter saying the usual thks but no thks???
:ugh:

leyahh
19th Nov 2006, 11:09
Leyahh -- Qantas Link (Sunstate) is in Australia -- Different interview completely! (Good luck both)

Sorry!... :)